Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and podcasts, for example. It's reall...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Archiefs
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 14 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 14 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ToneBaloney
  • 17 replies
  • 19 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 19 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • PasinduRanawaka
  • Visitor
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes

Introducing Smart Shuffle!

Introducing Smart Shuffle! We know that our users love creating their own playlists to capture key moments in time – in fact, playlists created by users often become their most-streamed playlist for the first several months but listening to these pla...

Joan_0-1678291161091.png Joan_2-1678291160675.png Joan_3-1678291160655.png Elena_1-1678292065514.png
  • matneym
  • 1149 replies
  • 42 likes
  • 1149 replies
  • 42 likes

The Heart button is being replaced with a (+) Plus button

Starting in March 2023, the ♡ Heart button will start being replaced with a (+) Plus button for saving things to Your Library. Things that have been saved to Your Library will now show a green ✔ Check icon instead of a green Heart icon. This new expe...

The Heart button is now a Plus button.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Discover Weekly is unavailable after 2 Months

PlanPremiumCountryIndiaDeviceWeb, IPhoneOperating System(iOS 10, chrome) My Question or IssueDiscover Weekly and Release Radar are unavailable after 2 Months. I've been listening and liking songs actively. I've tried searching for "Discover Weekly" -...

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country India Device Web, IPhone Operating System (iOS 10, chrome)   My Question or Issue Discover Weekly and Release Radar are unavailable after 2 Months.  ...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Why do local files songs only play on mobile spotify when desktop app is open?

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States DeviceMacbook Pro 2020, iPhone 11Operating SystemmacOS Catalina, ios 13.7 I have two songs saved in my local files folder. One of the songs can be played on my mobile spotify, but the other can only be played when I ha...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United States   Device Macbook Pro 2020, iPhone 11 Operating System macOS Catalina, ios 13.7   I have two songs saved in my local files folder. One of the son...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Troubleshooting
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Preferences in "For you"

// Hi forum, when registering I specified preferences that have now changed, I no longer want to listen to this. Can I change these preferences or do I need to create a new account?Thanks in advance//

• Visitor
  • // Hi forum, when registering I specified preferences that have now changed, I no longer want to listen to this. Can I change these preferences or do I need to create a new account? Thanks in ad...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with shuffling a playlists and my screw up

Hey ya, tried to do a shuffle of a play list, and I followed this guide, https://www.dragonblogger.com/how-to-randomize-your-spotify-playlist-tracks/ Unfortunately it seems a bit outdated and you cant paste the new order. Is there any way for me to d...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey ya, tried to do a shuffle of a play list, and I followed this guide, https://www.dragonblogger.com/how-to-randomize-your-spotify-playlist-tracks/ Unfortunately it seems a bit outdated a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bring back the old Library layout

Yes, I recently upgraded to the Note 20 Ultra. I absolutely HATE the newest versions of spotify. You took away our simple layout for the music making finding my music that I have downloaded impossible to find especially while driving. I'm literally o...

• Yes, I recently upgraded to the Note 20 Ultra. I absolutely HATE the newest versions of spotify. You took away our simple layout for the music making finding my music that I have downloaded impossibl...
  • gslayman
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 7 likes
  • downloads
    music
    Playlists
    songs
  • 4 replies
  • 7 likes

Can't change the cover

I'm trying to change the cover of my playlist. I click save but the image doesn't load in my playlist, I'm on android.

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to change the cover of my playlist. I click save but the image doesn't load in my playlist, I'm on android.  
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Discover weekly has not appeared after 15 july

PlanPremiumCountryRussia Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue Discover weekly has not appeared after start spotify in Russia.I change country in acc from America on Russia , i seek playlist on phone and web - no happens.Where is my Discove...

• Plan Premium Country Russia   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue   Discover weekly has not appeared after start spotify in Russia. I change country in acc fr...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

All the songs, DELETED

PlanFree/PremiumCountryRomaniaDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My IssueAll the songs existing on spotify are gone, i cant see any, and it looks like my liked songs and playlists got deleted. I tryed uninstalling, loging out and in, trying other ver...

Screenshot_33.jpg WIN_20200909_09_32_37_Pro.jpg Screenshot_34.jpg Screenshot_35.jpg
  • Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Romania Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Issue All the songs existing on spotify are gone, i cant see any, and it looks like my liked songs and play...
  • LucaForever
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How does lyrics feature really works?

PlanPremiumCountryRussian FederationDeviceSony Xperia X PerformanceOperating SystemAndroid Oreo 8.0 My Question or IssueHow does the lyrics feature really works? I was reading somewhere that Spotify uses the Genius database. And for some songs it wor...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Russian Federation Device Sony Xperia X Performance Operating System Android Oreo 8.0   My Question or Issue How does the lyrics feature really works? I was read...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Liked songs no longer show up or load

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung j5Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueMy songs that I Liked no longer show up, I can still access the songs if I search for them.

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Germany Device Samsung j5 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue My songs that I Liked no longer show up, I can still access the songs if I search...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists I have never made somehow added to my playlists

PlanPremium (Duo)CountryUnited States DeviceLenovo Thinkpad T460sOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueToday, I opened the Spotify app on my laptop to find that two new playlists had been added to my list of playlists, neither of which I rec...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium (Duo) Country United States   Device Lenovo Thinkpad T460s Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Today, I opened the Spotify app on my laptop to find th...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bookmark for Liked Songs or Other Playlist

PlanPremiumCountryMalaysiaDeviceiPhone XSOperating SystemiOS 14 My Question or IssueWhile listening to a playlist, it would be nice to bookmark where you left off. This way if I am listening to my Discover Weekly playlist, for example, and I switch t...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Malaysia Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 14   My Question or Issue While listening to a playlist, it would be nice to bookmark where you left off. This way i...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Song not shown in Playlist on Windows 10 Client

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevice(PC )Operating System(Windows 10) My IssueI have a Playlist but one Song that I added is not visible on Desktop Client and Mobile Client when I try to readd it says it's already in there. On the Web Player it looks like...

1fabi0_0-1599470006041.png 1fabi0_1-1599470046224.png
  • Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device (PC ) Operating System (Windows 10)   My Issue I have a Playlist but one Song that I added is not visible on Desktop Client and Mobile Client when I...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Andorid 10
    Windows 10 Application
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Synchronization of folders on PC, web and Android

PlanPremiumDevice(PC, Laptop, Oppo ax7)Operating System(Android 8.1.0, Windows 10)My Question or IssueHi, in the Spotify PC application, I arrange folder list and arrange playlists in them. Everything works fine there. BUT on the Android phone and in...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Device (PC, Laptop, Oppo ax7) Operating System (Android 8.1.0, Windows 10) My Question or Issue Hi, in the Spotify PC application, I arrange folder list and arrange playlists in t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • all platform
    folder list
    showing
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Músicas salvas diversas vezes

PlanPremiumCountryBrasilDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(All plataforms)My Question or IssuePor que quando eu salvo a lista de reprodução, as músicas são salvas o número de playlists salvas com aquela música?E...

Screenshot_20200906-015214_Spotify.jpg
  • Plan Premium Country Brasil Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (All plataforms) My Question or Issue Por que quando eu salvo a lista de reprodução, a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Offline download
    saved files
    saved songs
    saved tracks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Danheim and Belarus

PlanPremium DuoCountryBelarusDeviceNot matterOperating SystemNot matter My Question or IssueHi. I'm adore of Danheim music. I have last.fm account for 10 years, and this band with about 10k scrobbles is on top, first. But I do not able to listen them...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Duo Country Belarus Device Not matter Operating System Not matter   My Question or Issue Hi. I'm adore of Danheim music. I have last.fm account for 10 years, and this band...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily drive wasn't updating for weeks and dissapeared

PlanFreeCountryUkraineDevice(Xiaomi Redmi note 5, Desktop)Operating System(Android 9, Windows 10) My Question or IssueSo,more than a week ago i've noticed that "your daily drive" wasn't appearing on home page,but it was in "recently played" both on p...

• Plan Free Country Ukraine Device (Xiaomi Redmi note 5, Desktop) Operating System (Android 9, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue So,more than a week ago i've noticed that "your dai...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cant access my dowloaded albums list after update

Plan/PremiumCountry Galaxy A70Operating System( , Android ) My Question or IssueI had lots of albums downloaded in my album playlist abd they dissapeared after update :'( Please help

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan /Premium Country   Galaxy A70 Operating System ( , Android )   My Question or Issue I had lots of albums downloaded  in my album playlist abd they dissapeared aft...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Albums missing
    downloaded albums
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Generated Playlists

Device(iPhone 11) My Question or IssueI noticed I used to be able to choose artists (most likely on my phone) and the selection of artists would be used to generate music from them as well as similar artists. In my playlists section, it reads: "Your ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Device (iPhone 11)   My Question or Issue I noticed I used to be able to choose artists (most likely on my phone) and the selection of artists would be used to generate music from th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Help
    Playlists
    Spotify General
    Spotify generated
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes