Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • jamesamalia
  • 52 replies
  • 57 likes
  • 52 replies
  • 57 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Project_Zian
  • Spotify
  • 34 replies
  • 26 likes
  • 34 replies
  • 26 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Nadine2047
  • 59 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 59 replies
  • 48 likes

Superuser Contribution Issue when playing liked songs.

PlanFree DeviceHuawei p10 lite My Question or Issue I don't know why, but sometimes, since about one week ago, when I play liked songs, a random unliked song comes out. If I pause the unliked song and I click on "Shuffle play" the song restarts to pl...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free   Device Huawei p10 lite   My Question or Issue   I don't know why, but sometimes, since about one week ago, when I play liked songs, a random unliked song comes out...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • liked songs
    Liked Songs Playlist
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My songs list / Meine Song Liste

Someone hijacked my account and saved over 900 songs in the "My songs list".How can I clear the complete "My Songs" list? Not the single deletion of each song! Previous advice was of no use!

• Visitor
  • Someone hijacked my account and saved over 900 songs in the "My songs list". How can I clear the complete "My Songs" list? Not the single deletion of each song! Previous advice was of no use!
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Remove recent playlist from home page ?

I have a few Spotify playlists showing on the Android app home page, and I'd like to remove them. How can I do that?Thanks! PlanFamily PremiumCountryFranceDeviceAndroid 10Operating SystemAndroid 10My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • I have a few Spotify playlists showing on the Android app home page, and I'd like to remove them. How can I do that? Thanks!   Plan Family Premium Country France Device Android 10 Opera...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant change my personal playlist cover

I have tried multiple times to change my personal playlist covers. I have checked that it is a JPG file and that it's over 300x300. Even though it all seems right I still can't change the covers. I have also tried to delete every program of Spotify o...

Skærmbillede 2020-09-19 kl. 23.00.13.png
  • Casual Listener
  •   I have tried multiple times to change my personal playlist covers. I have checked that it is a JPG file and that it's over 300x300. Even though it all seems right I still can't change the...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Youtube Music vs Spotify

On Youtube Music we have a My mix playlist, where we have several genres of music, some that I have already liked and others that he suggests to me.On Spotify, we have daily playlists, but I didn't find any playlist that mixes the genres. Is there su...

• Visitor
  • On Youtube Music we have a My mix playlist, where we have several genres of music, some that I have already liked and others that he suggests to me. On Spotify, we have daily playlists, but I didn't...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Some local files will not sync. Tried everything. Please help.

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceiPhone 8, PCOperating SystemiOS 14, Windows 10 My Question or IssueHello all, Yesterday I went through some old memory cards and found some downloaded songs that unfortunately aren't on Spotify, so obviously, they'd have to ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device iPhone 8, PC Operating System iOS 14, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hello all,   Yesterday I went through some old memory cards and found some...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution JRE Podcast

I'm following the Joe Rogan Experience and I've ried to watch it since the launch but it doesn't work. I get neither sound nor video. I'm only using the desktop app on an iMac with the latest version of OS X but I've also tried the web player. Other ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm following the Joe Rogan Experience and I've ried to watch it since the launch but it doesn't work. I get neither sound nor video. I'm only using the desktop app on an iMac with the latest version...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Ghosts songs in playlist ?

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDevice(Galaxy Note 10+)Operating System(Android) My Question or IssueIn a playlist (Eighties | 80's Ultimate Collection) by "Ghost" , when I listen, I have non listed (and non related) song playing between the listed songs of ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country France Device (Galaxy Note 10+) Operating System (Android)   My Question or Issue In a playlist (Eighties | 80's Ultimate Collection) by "Ghost" , when I listen, I...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[Playlists] How dare you?

Thank you for offering a "Hide announcements" button for announcements of no interest to me even if I PAY for you to leave me alone and spare me your "ideas".So, this software is full of bugs (on mobile and desktop) but I still use it because it's th...

stupid.png
  • Thank you for offering a "Hide announcements" button for announcements of no interest to me even if I PAY for you to leave me alone and spare me your "ideas". So, this software is full of bugs (on m...
  • AeroZ
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Playlists] Find songs in big playlists

I have a playlist with over 1000 songs, if I hear a song in this playlist that I don't like anymore I will have to categorize from A-Z and then scroll through the entire playlist to find this song. Come on Spotify just make me able to lets say click ...

• Visitor
  • I have a playlist with over 1000 songs, if I hear a song in this playlist that I don't like anymore I will have to categorize from A-Z and then scroll through the entire playlist to find this song. C...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily Mixes a Still an Issue

Firstly, I couldn't post in 'Ongoing Issues', Spotify couldn't resolve the issue so I'm posting here. Approx. 12-months ago, I posted about this issue. Spotify said it was 'on their radar', but it has yet to be resolved: https://community.spotify.com...

• Music Fan
  • Firstly, I couldn't post in 'Ongoing Issues', Spotify couldn't resolve the issue so I'm posting here.    Approx. 12-months ago, I posted about this issue. Spotify said it was 'on their ra...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • dailymixes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

my music is gone on my playlist

PlanFree/PremiumCountryU.S DeviceiPhone 6Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or Issuei click on my playlist and my music was gone but I had jus made the playlist 5days ago and I was listening to to yesterday and I tried everything

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country U.S   Device iPhone 6 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue i click on my playlist and my music was gone but I had jus  made the playlist ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved music deleted

PremiumCountry Germany Device(iPhone 11)Operating System(iOS 14) My Question or IssueI subscribed Premium. After logging in all my music I saved lately is gone. There just songs from two years ago. My account is on the level from two years ago and i ...

• Casual Listener
  • Premium Country Germany    Device (iPhone 11) Operating System (iOS 14)   My Question or Issue I subscribed Premium. After logging in all my music I saved lately is gone. The...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Download or print playlist song list

PlanPremiumCountryUS My Question or IssueI have some old playlists that I really don't need anymore, but I WOULD like to save them as a memento to the time that they represent in my life. So ideally, I'd like to simply export the Song Title and Artis...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US   My Question or Issue I have some old playlists that I really don't need anymore, but I WOULD like to save them as a memento to the time that they represent in m...
  • jnunemacher
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist doesn't continue from where it stopped

PlanPremiumCountryBrazilDeviceRedmi 8Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueEvery time when I play my liked songs playlist with shuffle off and not from the beginning, i.e. starting by some song in the middle of the playlist, after I stop l...

• Plan Premium Country Brazil Device Redmi 8 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue Every time when I play my liked songs playlist with shuffle off and not from the be...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I go back to " Song radio based on ..." ? I cant seem to find it anywhere on the homepage..

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! adding a song

ive just moved to premium.....downloaded all my original playlists...... when i go to add a song to my old playlists like i always have...it only shows me a few of them... PlanPremiumCountryengland Device,(Samsung Galaxy 9, pc)Operating System(Window...

• Casual Listener
  • ive just moved to premium.....downloaded all my original playlists......                            when i go to add a song to my...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • adding songs
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Other] Can I share music in a blog newsletter?

I want to write some holiday blog articles themed around holiday music. I'd like to know if I can link to these songs as a way "sharing the holiday spirit"? These emailed newsletters are for current client engagement and retention. So I'm not selling...

• I want to write some holiday blog articles themed around holiday music. I'd like to know if I can link to these songs as a way "sharing the holiday spirit"? These emailed newsletters are for current ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song is greyed and unremovable from liked songs

PlanPremiumCountryIsrael DeviceSamsung Galaxy s10 / DesktopOperating SystemAndroid / Windows My Question or IssueI have a greyed out song in my "liked songs" playlist, and it is unremoveable. I can't replace it, and it stucks my playlist whenever I g...

‏‏לכידה.PNG
  • Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Israel   Device Samsung Galaxy s10 / Desktop Operating System Android / Windows   My Question or Issue I have a greyed out song in my "liked songs" playlist,...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

backup playlist and cancelling account

hey all you internet dwellers, can I save all of my playlists here? https://rawgit.com/watsonbox/exportify/master/exportify.html fruthermore, if that is indeed how I do it, does that guarantee that I will be able to import my playlists back into my o...

• Gig Goer
  • hey all you internet dwellers,   can I save all of my playlists here?   https://rawgit.com/watsonbox/exportify/master/exportify.html   fruthermore, if that is indeed how I do it,...
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes