Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Different music for "Daily Drive"

Different music for "Daily Drive"

I am really enjoying aspects of "Your Daily Drive". Unfortunately, the playlist seems to have been generated when I was listening to The Americans soundtrack a few months ago. It's an okay soundtrack, but I don't want to hear it every day. I think that there should be more variety pulled from the wide array of music people listen to, and that they playlist should change it up more often.

8 Replies

Hey there @happymusickris,

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community!

The songs in the Daily Drive playlist are based on the tracks you're listening to currently and should update when you start playing some new tunes.

We'd recommend making sure that you're not using Private session when listening if you'd like to hear a certain track in your ''Made for you'' section.

The more you play a song, the bigger chance it has of appearing in the Daily drive.

If you have trouble with that, just give us a bit more info about what is happening and we'll investigate further.

Have a lovely day!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Can the daily drive incorporate more than just what we have been listening to recently? It’d be nice if it was similar to the daily mixes that combine music we like with new music. I often only have time to listen to the Daily Drive each day so my song selection never updates! It is making me hate some of my favorite songs!

Hey there @5nba-2_g0vftx

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and we can see how that can be a handy feature. For now he have this idea that sound similar to your suggestion so we'd recommend voting for it.

If you'd like you can also suggest a new idea on our Ideas board so that it could get support from other users as well. Take a look at this page to see how to post an Idea.

If you're interested in how ideas work and how your feedback reaches the right teams here, check this page out.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We'd be happy to help.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

daily drive is broken. It is not that you want a new feature, but it used to update music tracks daily, as the name says. That stopped at some point and there is no solution, I tried all useless hints like clearing the cache etc.

The music that populates in my daily drive is from April of 2020 and has not updated since then regardless of clearing offline cache and uninstalling and reinstalling both the desktop and Android app. Major bummer to hear the same 28 songs on repeat every morning. I even tried listening to some random, obscure stuff for hours and hours and the playlists still don't update. Would love a fix to this issue. 

A few weeks ago I saw that my most played songs of 2020 were the same 20 songs that are in My Daily Drive. I now hate all of those songs, and have stopped listening to My Daily Drive. I’m starting to listen less to Spotify, and more to my local public radio station. 

I love the concept, and when I first started listening to it, music would change up daily, but now, it's basically playing the same songs every day in a different order.  I'm not sure if it's because I listen to it daily so now it thinks these songs are what I listen to mostly and therefore doesn't change things up?  I'd like for it to be more like Daily Mix where it puts things I like along with songs it thinks I might like.

Not true, it is broken, please read all complaints

Suggested posts