Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Select songs

Select songs

To add a function in your app. If you add a new song to your playlist/album, the song will always appear at the bottom of the list. If you long press the number in your app and then place in your order eg move the number from the bottom of the list to the second line.in this way you always determine the order of your playlist yourself and you can change it time and time again. This would be a real plus for me and others.

1 Reply

Hi there @Brigite,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

We moved your post to a relevant Help board where it fits better.

It's already possible to rearrange the songs in your playlists so they're in your desired order. To do so in the mobile app, you just need to tap on the 3-dot menu in your playlist and select Edit playlist. Then, you'll be able to drag and drop the songs to your preferred location.

In the desktop app, you just need to click and drag the songs to rearrange them as you wish. Remember that you can also sort your playlists by different categories, like Title, Recently Added, Artist, Album and Custom. Find more info here.

Hope you find this info useful. If you have any questions, the Community is here for you.

Cheers 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts