Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your 2023 Wrapped feedback thread

Your 2023 Wrapped feedback thread

Hey there,

Once again, the long awaited Wrapped experience is here! We value the feedback that we receive everyday from our users, so we want to hear all your thoughts on this year's Wrapped:

• How is your Wrapped experience going?
  • What did you like about it?
  • What did you not like about it?

Can't see your 2023 Wrapped? Check out this guide.

If you're having any kind of technical issue with your Wrapped experience, make sure to create a separate thread in our Help Boards. This will help us keep the reports and the feedback in separate and relevant places.

In addition to this, you can find the Wrapped 2023 FAQ here.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!
893 Replies

104C48EE-8614-4031-8CB8-95DCFD8CFF43.jpeg

 BOA TARDE

Estou descontente com o meu spotify wrapped, pois não sei que remix é este em 3° lugar nos meus top tracks.

Não sei se sabem ver e ler mas a música original chama se Dear April do Frank Ocean COMO ANEXEI

nunca ouvi essa amostra de música na minha vida, nem uma play nisso 

Acabaram de estragar o evento do ano e o  aesthetic do meu wrapped.

DESILUSAO!

Please I beg and plead on my knees, we need a feature where I can explicitly exclude certain playlists, artists, etc. on our Spotify Wrapped. I know you can start a private session which will somewhat do this, but a. since I use Spotify music to sleep or focus, I don’t always remember to do this, and b. the private session only lasts 6 hours. This is the second year in a row where my Spotify Wrapped has been completely ruined due to my sleep/focus music that I hear for hours on end, but isn’t necessarily my music taste. 

I'm not sure how -- but someone else commandeered my account back in October and it threw off my entire wrapped.... None of these songs are ones I listen to. 

Is there any way to edit it? do a redo? remove some? It's not the biggest deal ever, but I'm really upset that I don't have an accurate depiction to share, brag about, etc. 

My Spotify wrapped has name a song I’ve never listened to before as one of my top 5. I actually think it’s supposed to be Dear April by Frank Ocean but instead comes up with a random song  

my spotify wrapped is wrong it shows a song called aprildear by cipher instead of dear april by frank ocean

Same here

Hey, does anyone know what the cut off is for the exclusive top listeners merch? Is it 1% and less? 

I have this too!

SPOTIFY WRAPPED 2023 IS NOT WORKING FOR ME. I ORDER YOU TO FIX IT QUICKLY

Exactly same 😔

Hi there, 

One of two things have happened to me: 

a) Spotify Wrapped has messed up as 60%, of my top 100 songs of 2023 I have NEVER even heard before, or heard of the artists before. 

b) I have a lurker on my account, although their listening does not show up on "most liked artists" feed etc.

Thanks

Laurie  

Bom dia 

Minha retrospectiva saiu toda errada. Meu artista mais ouvido deu "Travis Scott".. nunca escutei esse cara na minha vida. Quero que corrijam isso imediatamente.

Hello Spotify, I write to you because you ruined my day. When I saw that the spotify wrapped is out i expected to see songs and artist I listened a lot from the month od june to now be listed as my top artist and songs. I understand that music that I listened to those artist that are at the top but not as much as some that should be my top artist. Those that are my "most listened" were only listened in january and a little bit od february. Radiohead, The Cure, Plavi orkestar, Bijelo dugme and Gorillaz were realy my most listened artist. I also know that you stop counting minutes of my listenig after some time. I thougt that started at the begining of november and not at the beging of june. I will forgive you this time because it was probably a honest mistake but please don't do it again. I would be thankfull if you fixed it.

P.s. I didn't forget that you said my most listened ganre last year was dsmp core.

I’m pretty happy with this Spotify 2023 wrapped. I especially liked statistics for each favorite artist. My biggest problem is that second year in a row my Spotify wrapped does not have any information about genres, even the last storie/slide is generated without genre information. There was no such problem for Spotify wrapped 2020 and 2021. And as I see from other peoples posts this problem is in whole region. 

now i wish i was bulletproof cus now im gonna shoot myself if i dont get mine

Olá, não consigo acessar a minha retrospectiva do aplicativo Spotify, sendo que tenho uma conta premium e toda vez que clico para acessar a função de retrospectiva da erro. O que devo fazer? Alguém pode solucionar o problema? 

Plan

Premium

Country

UAE

Device

Android A52

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

My most listened to song for 2023 is given as "aprildear" by cipher, which has a similar name to what i think is my most listened to song, "Dear April" by Frank Ocean. I have never listened to "aprildear" so I know that it cant be my most listened to song. Even when I check the lyrics for "aprildear", it shows the lyrics of "Dear April", so im guessing that something is mixed up between the two songs.

eu entrei na retrospectiva e saí sem  querer e agora não consigo ver mais, estou totalmente triste pois esperei o ano todo para vê e quando aparece acontece isso, por favor tente resolver a falha.

i didn't get my prediction thing which was supposed to be on 3rd last slide and it's really sad bcz I was waiting for that 

Hey, I just got my Spotify Wrapped and I'm in the top percentage of listeners for a certain band. That band is offering a Top Fans only piece of merch and I was wondering what the cut off is so I have an idea of how many fans are getting it. What percentage do you need to have to be a top fan or to earn access to that kind of thing? I got the special video too. 

Thanks for any answers! 

Suggested posts