Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your 2023 Wrapped feedback thread

Your 2023 Wrapped feedback thread

Hey there,

Once again, the long awaited Wrapped experience is here! We value the feedback that we receive everyday from our users, so we want to hear all your thoughts on this year's Wrapped:

• How is your Wrapped experience going?
  • What did you like about it?
  • What did you not like about it?

Can't see your 2023 Wrapped? Check out this guide.

If you're having any kind of technical issue with your Wrapped experience, make sure to create a separate thread in our Help Boards. This will help us keep the reports and the feedback in separate and relevant places.

In addition to this, you can find the Wrapped 2023 FAQ here.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!
892 Replies

Are songs listened to offline counted in the retrospective?

same problem sadly, only got my handy time

I would absolutely love if Spotify Wrapped had a section where they show the top languages you’ve listened to like French, Spanish, Arabic, English, etc 

My 2023 Wrapped has artists I have never listened to or heard of. Any reason this has happened?

My 2023 Wrapped is completely wrong! The Top 8 songs I never even listened once! Makes me wonder about Spotify's algorithm- how could they get it so spectacularly wrong... what a shame

Whatever it is it’s annoying much like all the ads I shouldn’t be receiving being everything is turned off and I’m premium. Sign in and wrapped pops up like the artists” I’m not following promos, then goes back to regular page.  Annoying for me much like the ads I shouldn’t be receiving. Nobody helps as there is no customer service. Sound is spotty too.

FRAUD ALERT!! My wrapped says I've "listened to" 9007 minutes of an artist named "'Destroy Lonely" and that Destroy Lonely is my "favorite artist". I don't follow Destroy Lonely nor to I like Destroy Lonely nor have I ever even listened to one full song by Destroy Lonely.  It seems Destroy Lonely and some other artists have figured out how to game the system by hijacking my account to get more plays and I'm assuming more money.  Whoa this REALLY SUCKS as I've always felt I could trust Spotify.  The top 3 artists in my wrapped report are artists I don't follow and don't like at all.  Yes I've changed my password  but wow can I even trust having this app on my devices if it's this easy for artists to play from my account and game the system to get paid more???  Seriously considering going over to Apple Music.  Thanks Spotify for pointing out how messed up your AI based company really is.  Truly concerned and shocked by this breach of trust.  If you are going to "keep track" or let your robots "keep track" how about first starting with account security and prove to us faithful monthly paying customers that you really are trustworthy to be tracking our data and then reporting it back to us.  SERIOUS FRAUD ALERT.  But I'm certain no one will get back with me to help me understand how this could even happen in the first place because just like so many big online  companies these days this "customer service" thread is just lip service.  No one will even read nor pay attention to this and NO ONE cares at Spotify if any of it ever gets resolved.  It's just a way to make us feel like we are valued and supported when the truth is there is no one there to care no resolve anything.  Ha at least it felt kinda good to say it "outloud".  HOW CAN I BLOCK an ARTIST?

I pretty much only listen to the clean versions of songs in my playlists. When my wrapped came out, I noticed they replaced all my clean versions with explicit, which throws off the whole point of saving/listening to the clean versions. It throws off the whole vibe and I lose the desire to even listen to my top 100. It kinda stinks that Spotify doesn’t seem to care or even had the ability to get the right music in the first place.

I noticed that in the Spotify wrapped page in the phone app, it bugs to the beginning of the page when I try to scroll down. I'll put a short video below that showcases it

My Wrapped 2023 is missing songs, and somehow ended up added the censored version of a song, which I have never listened to. Ever.

I missing this song

joel katz & the twilight back to the fifties

I did not get a music personality in my wrapped and everyone else I know did. Fix it.

Just a quick note to say how much I enjoyed the 'Artist messages'  what a great idea and way to connect with fans.  Hope there will be lots more in the future from other artist.  Really made my day!  Thank you!

I have the exact same issue and I really want it fixed!!

Hi,

Me and my friends and family went through our Wrapped together and we realize that mine is missing how many songs I have listened to as well as artists during the year. I have listened twice the amount of minutes than my entourage so I do not think it’s lack of statistics that does it. Can i see this information elsewhere or what is wrong with my wrapped to not include this information?

For context - we all have spotify premium, live in Sweden, and got iPhones 12 and up.

Plan

Premium

Country

Sweden

Device

IPhone 14 pro

Operating System

iOS17

I feel bad for December - WHY oH Why do you wrap up a year in November? Why not collect the whole year and give us an actual year of wrapped Listening? I don't need it to have anything to do with Christmas - I would just like companies to stop wrapping up the year a month ahead of time!

I have one piece of feedback. Can the wrapped at the end of the year include album listening instead of just songs? I listen to albums from front to back. So my wrapped isn’t entirely accurate in my opinion. It would be cool to see which albums I listened to the most from start to finish.

That song is on my wrapped too and I've never heard of it before! so weird....

How total songs listened is calculated. For me it's showing more than 1000 and i don't hear that many songs.

I loved all the features of this years wrapped, especially getting a special message from my favorite band. But my second most listened to artist was an artist I've never even heard of. 

Suggested posts