Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

a Question about a Question

a Question about a Question

My Question or Issue...

apologies in advance for this annoying repeat of a question, but I have not read of a solution/answer yet.

Q: Is it possible to arrange the order in which playlist are listed? Not the content of within a playlist; the actual playlist?

3 Replies

Hi MickelAus,
Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

To reorder your list of playlists in the menu on the left, click and hold a playlist title to move it up or down. You can also organize your playlists into playlist folders.

Let us know how everything goes so that we can continue to assist you if you need us to. We're always one reply away!

Best Regards.

Hi,

Definitely follow the steps above but this only works of the desktop application (on your computer/laptop). Unfortunately I don’t think it is possible to change the order of playlists on the mobile app.

I hope this helps a bit more!

On mobile go to your library and swipe down revealing a search bar and a button that says filters click on filters and press custom to custom the order of your playlists you can also do this with the songs in your playlist by going onto the playlist clicking the three dots and then pressing edit 

Suggested posts