Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

[artist] songs picked just for you

[artist] songs picked just for you

Almost a year ago i had a playlist titled “drake” show on my home page with a pink and blue playlist cover (pink solid background with 5 blue vertical lines in a “sound” kind of symbol with the spotify logo also in blue on the top left) - the description is “drake songs picked just for you” and it is my FAVOURITE type of playlist that updates on its own in accordance to my listening habits & would love more of this for other artists but i cant find them!! The only reason i still have this one is because i liked it when i first started listening…. Help!!

Plan

Premium

Country

Australia

Device

Iphone XR

Operating System

iOS 15.6.1

My Question or Issue

A1891816-BAF2-4F8A-8E54-4A2EB7851FA4.png
9 Replies

Hey @1231320716,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

There are some playlists, that are findable only through the search bar. Give it a try by starting to type "picked just for you" and see what comes out.

Let us know how that went for you,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Hi Dian!!

Typing that in only gives me look “”mood”” playlists like “driving mix” “shower mix” “chill mix” etc - I’m after artist specific mixes.

Any ideas?

Thank you!

Hey @1231320716,

Thanks for your reply and for the info shared 🙂

We'd like to make some clarifications. So, the playlist you kindly describe seems to be one of the playlists the system "makes for you" based on your listening habits. You can find this type of playlists in the section Made for you. You just need to select Search > Made for you category.

Nevertheless, keep in mind this kind of content changes over time depending on your listening habits, since it's generated by the algorithm. The playlist is going to change or be replaced for other ones created by the system.

That being said, if you wish, you can search for the playlists "This is" most artists have on their profiles. You can also start a Radio station based on an artist's profile. If you want a Radio station by Drake, you just need to go to his profile> Three-dot-menu> Go to artist radio.

We appreciate your feedback. We know you’d like to make this as an opportunity for Spotify to become an incredible app.

We hope you found this helpful. Let us know if you need anything else. 

AlejaRModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

You need to be in car mode (for example paired to your car with Bluetooth) and ask your phone assistant (google or siri) to "Play Artist".

This is the only way I got these playlists.

you used to be able to ask Siri, but now that’s different. She’ll just play “this is” playlists 😕

I had a lot of these types of playlists saved to my library and they disappeared today. Any information on how to get them back?

Plan

Premium

Country

United States

Device

iPhone 12 Mini

Operating System

iOS 17

My Question or Issue

73 playlists were removed from my library, they were artists' playlists that had my most listened songs from each artist. Any idea how I could get them back?

Imagen de WhatsApp 2024-09-09 a las 19.37.07_e939c3a2.jpg

Hi there @laloarredondo,

Welcome to the Community!

You can restore playlists that were created on your own Spotify account, but have been deleted. Just head over to the Account Page > Recover playlists. It's worth mentioning that only playlists that have been removed within the past 90 days will be displayed there. More info you can also read in this help article.

On another note, you can't restore playlists created by other users (on their accounts) or ones that were created by Spotify, but have been removed.

Hope this helps and we're here if you've got any other questions 🙂

IvelinaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I’ve had the same problem since July. I used to ask Siri to play a certain artist on Spotify and Spotify would create a playlist based on what songs I listened to most by that artist. Now when I ask Siri the same command it defaults to “This is _____” I hope Spotify brings back those playlists of “songs picked just for you” by my favorite artists.

Suggested posts