library not working how it should

Plan

Premium

Country

United Kingdom

Device

Iphone 11

My Question or Issue

None of the icons/pictures show up for the artists, albums or playlists and instead are replaced with the same stock image. Any idea how to fix this. ( I have already reinstalled and cleared the cache) Also this problem occurs on my Iphone and Ipad versions of spotify but not my PC/Windows version.

spotify help.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

All I did was reinstall the app 2 or 3 times and it worked eventually. Thanks for the help 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hey @kykys7mesj3prwk,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community.

The folks at our tech team are currently looking into this, so make sure to vote for the Ongoing Issue here, if you haven't already.  Make sure to provide us with the info we're asking for in the Status update in the comments. 

Though we can't set an exact time frame for when this will be fixed, it'll also be useful to Subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. We'll be sure to keep you updated with any news on the matter there.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp
Marked as solution

All I did was reinstall the app 2 or 3 times and it worked eventually. Thanks for the help 🙂

Suggested posts