Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

liked albums- placement in library

liked albums- placement in library

Sorry if this is a repeat. Tried to search it. Tried to ask spotify. No and no. So here goes… where do songs from my “liked” albums go. They’re not in my “liked” songs or in my playlists. Idk where else to look. 

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

1 Reply

Hey @Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community. This sounds a bit odd and we'll do our best to help you out.

Could you try to log out > restart your device > log back in to see if that makes any difference for you?

It's also worth checking if the issue occur on a different device with your account. If a friend or a family member has Spotify app on their device, try to log in to check if you'll be able to see your liked albums on their device.

On another note,  it's also worth mentioning that sometimes certain songs/ albums get taken down from Spotify due to licensing issues. Spotify wants all the world’s music and podcasts on Spotify, but availability can vary over time and between countries, depending on the permissions from rights holders. In addition, Spotify does add new content to Spotify every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon.

Hope this info is useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with 🙂

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts