Announcements

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Changing the heart button to a plus

Hey there, We wanted to let you know that our design team is currently testing a new layout for the button responsible for adding items to Your Library and your playlists on iOS. The team is exploring revamping the look and some of the functions of t...

Dian_0-1673963885652.png
  • Kyrie_Rossano
  • Visitor
  • 115 replies
  • 22 likes
  • 115 replies
  • 22 likes

Feedback on sharing the "Your Top Songs 2022" playlist

Hey there, Thanks for continuing to help us improve the Wrapped experience every year by sharing your valuable feedback. Let's get this thread going by posting your constructive feedback on the sharing of the "Your Top Songs 2022" playlist. This'll d...

• ibuprofen
  • 76 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 76 replies
  • 11 likes

If your Wrapped is not appearing, check out this thread.

Hey there, We're receiving reports that Wrapped 2022 isn't appearing for some users. This can be due to one of the following reasons: Wrapped is not accessible in all regions due to varying criteria. Not all user accounts are eligible for the Wrapped...

• Visitor
  • 490 replies
  • 16 likes
  • 490 replies
  • 16 likes

Your 2022 Wrapped feedback thread

Hey there, Glad to see you here. This means you're about to take your time and post the most valuable content of all - feedback from our users. If your Wrapped is not appearing, check out this thread. For all other feedback, post in the thread here. ...

• Sondering_Yuugen
  • 442 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 442 replies
  • 10 likes

Deprecating Preview clips

Hi everyone, The Song Previews of playlists, albums, artist, track pages and Liked Songs were recently deprecated. Preview clips will still be available on any assisted curation and the Add songs feature under Liked Songs and playlists. Your construc...

• Yordan
  • 144 replies
  • 13 likes
  • Liked Songs Playlist
    Playlists
    Your Library
  • 144 replies
  • 13 likes

Superuser Contribution Suggestions- LIBRARY> LIKES SONGS

My Suggestion I think it would be so great if we could sort our liked songs by Genre! Sometimes you just get in that mood to listen to certain genres. what do you think? Can this be considered?

• Visitor
  •     My Suggestion    I think it would be so great if we could sort our liked songs by Genre!  Sometimes you just get in that mood to listen to certain genres.  ...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Add Album Art from Local Files

Please fix the album art issue in Local Files! I've been searching and it looks like the whole Local Files feature is having issues, but I think a post specifically for this feature is necessary. I've seen the different community posts and I've tried...

• Visitor
  • Please fix the album art issue in Local Files!   I've been searching and it looks like the whole Local Files feature is having issues, but I think a post specifically for this feature is neces...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution List of Artists when you first sign up

When you first sign up for Spotify, you are presented with a list of Artists to help train the "For You" features, etc. It is a great feature and gets you started. I signed up my family and most of us got it, but one of my daughters got a little punc...

• Visitor
  • When you first sign up for Spotify, you are presented with a list of Artists to help train the "For You" features, etc. It is a great feature and gets you started.   I signed up my family and ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Old songs in playlist showing as recently added and random songs being added to playlist

PlanPremiumDeviceDesktop, AndroidOperating SystemWindows 10, Android 10 My Question or IssueRecently, songs that I added years ago to my playlist have been "readded" and are now showing as added very recently, thus messing up the date added sort orde...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Device Desktop, Android Operating System Windows 10, Android 10   My Question or Issue Recently, songs that I added years ago to my playlist have been "readded" and are now ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes
  • issue
    library
    Playlist
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! Local Files appearing but won't play on my Mac

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(Macbook Pro mid 2015)Operating System(macOS Catalina version 10.15.7) My Question or IssueThis is a brand new issue that I was not experiencing even earlier today. My local file tracks, despite being downloaded on my Mac i...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device (Macbook Pro mid 2015) Operating System (macOS Catalina version 10.15.7)   My Question or Issue This is a brand new issue that I was not experiencing ev...
  • FriedClam
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Daily Drive not loading - windows 10

PlanPremium (Duo)CountryIrelandDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 Daily Drive will not load playlist without force quitting Spotify. If I load or listen to a Daily drive playlist on let's say Monday, when I go back to the app to load or listen on Tue...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium (Duo) Country Ireland Device PC Operating System Windows 10   Daily Drive will not load playlist without force quitting Spotify.   If I load or listen to a Daily...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist artist

Hi everybody, I m Daniele from Italy. i have a question about the playlist creation, why is not possible add Artist to a new playlist?I try to explain better, I m so sorry but my English is not perfect.i want create a new playlist but I can add only ...

• Visitor
  • Hi everybody, I m Daniele from Italy.   i have a question about the playlist creation, why is not possible add Artist to a new playlist? I try to explain better, I m so sorry but my English i...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Daily Wellness constantly refreshing

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States DeviceiPhone SE 2020Operating System(iOS 13.7 My Question or IssueEvery time I leave my Daily Wellness and come back to it, the songs have completely changed. This is very frustrating for when I go to find/save a song ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country United States  Device iPhone SE 2020 Operating System (iOS 13.7   My Question or Issue Every time I leave my Daily Wellness and come back to it, the s...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can’t click on songs in my downloaded playlist?

Planpremium Countryunited kingdom DeviceiPhone 8 plus software iOS 14.0.1 My Question or IssueHi, for over a week now I can’t click on songs in one of my downloaded playlists? I have over 3000 songs in the playlist and this has never been a issue bef...

• Visitor
  •   Plan premium  Country united kingdom  Device iPhone 8 plus  software  iOS 14.0.1     My Question or Issue Hi,  for over a week now I can’t cli...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Mobile app and Chromebook app not syncing liked songs

PlanPremiumCountryUSDevicePixel 3a, Acer ChromebookOperating SystemAndroid 11, Google Chrome OS My Question or IssueOn my phone, it says I have ~3300 liked songs and my Chromebook said ~3200. I googled the issue and tried re-installing the app on bot...

• Plan Premium Country US Device Pixel 3a, Acer Chromebook Operating System Android 11, Google Chrome OS   My Question or Issue On my phone, it says I have ~3300 liked songs and my Chrom...
  • Alex
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution shuffle all downloaded songs/make massive playlist

I can see the ability to shuffle all downloaded songs has gone.Its is not easy to change playlists while driving. Seems the best solution is to make an "all downloads" playlist and chuck loads of playlists into it. how do I select all songs in a play...

• Casual Listener
  • I can see the ability to shuffle all downloaded songs has gone. Its is not easy to change playlists while driving. Seems the best solution is to make an "all downloads" playlist and chuck loads of p...
  • Alex
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist Issue

I have proof that when using local storage it doesnt syn to your phone or console data/files-more information in the link》https://youtu.be/IiTWnvrOjrE

• Casual Listener
  • I have proof that when using local storage it doesnt syn to your phone or console data/files-more information in the link》 https://youtu.be/IiTWnvrOjrE  
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Every new "Playlist Radio" creates almost the same list of songs no mater the playlist

PlanPremiumCountryGreeceDeviceMotorola moto g pro and PCOperating SystemAndroid 10 and Windows 10 My Question or IssueWhen I am trying to create a Radio based on a playlist which is full of English songs, Spotify creates a Radio full of Greek songs. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Greece Device Motorola moto g pro and PC Operating System Android 10 and Windows 10   My Question or Issue When I am trying to create a Radio based on a playlist w...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Some of my 'liked' songs are being un-liked

Additional info:- Premium plan - UK- Mac (Mac OS 10.14.6 and Spotify 1.1.44.538.g8057de92) and Samsung Galaxy A40 (Android 10 and Spotify 8.5.82.894) Question/issue:I've recently noticed some songs that I've previously liked are no longer liked. In t...

• Casual Listener
  • Additional info: - Premium plan  - UK - Mac (Mac OS 10.14.6 and Spotify 1.1.44.538.g8057de92) and Samsung Galaxy A40 (Android 10 and Spotify 8.5.82.894)   Question/issue: I've re...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Delete albums
    library saving and removing
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Your Library] Spotify Desktop version not showing all of my liked songs on laptop

I have an incredibly strange issue that seems to be spanning my devices. So I recently switched from Apple Music and frankly it may just be the worst decision I've ever made. On top of all the issues I have with the layout of the phone application, o...

• Visitor
  • I have an incredibly strange issue that seems to be spanning my devices. So I recently switched from Apple Music and frankly it may just be the worst decision I've ever made. On top of all the issues...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
    Your Library
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Not able to download new songs

PlanPremiumCountryUnited statesDeviceGalaxy 10plusOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI cant download any new albums or Playlist. I just keep getting the Waiting to download message on everything I try to downl...

Screenshot_20201003-170351_Device care.jpg Screenshot_20201003-170335_Spotify.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United states Device Galaxy 10plus Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I cant download any new albums or Playlist....
  • Alex
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Time capsule

PlanPremiumCountryUSAMy Question or IssueIs there a way to adjust the preferences for Time Capsule? It seems like a neat feature, but my automatic playlist is filled with explicit songs from people I've never even heard of. I read that it's supposed ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country USA My Question or Issue Is there a way to adjust the preferences for Time Capsule? It seems like a neat feature, but my automatic playlist is filled with explicit s...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Time Capsule
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [desktop] Podcast - show newly added Episodes feed

Hello, I am heavy podcast listener, as many of the Spotify users.I do not find Podcasts experience as good on the Desktop app as in the mobile app version (android).I would appreciate newly added Episodes feed as it is in Android application.This is ...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I am heavy podcast listener, as many of the Spotify users. I do not find Podcasts experience as good on the Desktop app as in the mobile app version (android). I would appreciate newly added...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • feed
    new episodes
    Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Offine sync for local files

PlanPremiumCountryCanada DeviceiPhone 7 and Macbook Air 2015iOS 14 My Question or IssueI have a local file that is in a downloaded playlist on my Macbook and it is not showing up on my iPhone spotify. I am trying to figure this out and it hasn't been...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Canada   Device iPhone 7 and Macbook Air 2015 iOS 14   My Question or Issue I have a local file that is in a downloaded playlist on my Macbook and it is not s...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes