Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Not applicable
  • 68 replies
  • 71 likes
  • 68 replies
  • 71 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JanneJeremias
  • Casual Listener
  • 85 replies
  • 34 likes
  • 85 replies
  • 34 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Kenny142
  • Visitor
  • 63 replies
  • 49 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 63 replies
  • 49 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I prevent or block certain podcasts from being recommended?

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHow do I prevent or block certain podcasts from being recommended? I'm sick of seeing the higher ground podcast everywhere on Spotify and want to get rid of it.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue How do I prevent or block certain podcasts from being recommended? I'm sick of seeing the higher ground ...
  • Vasil
  • 12 replies
  • 110 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 110 likes

Superuser Contribution Does putting a song in queue and then listening to it count towards Wrapped?

A song that I played mostly when using the queue option did not show up at all in the top tracks of last 4 weeks (3rd party app gives me that info). In reality it had to be either 1 or 2, but it didnt even make top 50.

• Roadie
  • A song that I played mostly when using the queue option did not show up at all in the top tracks of last 4 weeks (3rd party app gives me that info). In reality it had to be either 1 or 2, but it didn...
  • Wurmmann
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Forgotten Playlist doesn

PlanPremiumCountryGermany DeviceWindows Client / Mac Client / IPhoneOperating SystemIOS 15.4.1 / Windows 10 21H2 / macOS Monterey 12.3.1 My Question or IssueA friend of mine found one of my public playlists on my profile wich didn't show up on my cli...

• Casual Listener
  • ...f mine found one of my public playlists on my profile wich didn't show up on my clients (doesnt show up on profile and library)  If i search for it, i also cant find it. Another friend of mine a...
  • Yordan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Library Sync between iPad and iPhone

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone 13, 13-inch iPad ProOperating SystemiOS 15, iPadOS 15 My Question or IssueI often have an issue when I add an album to my iPad and switch over to my iPhone, I don’t see the album in my library. The reverse ...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device iPhone 13, 13-inch iPad Pro Operating System iOS 15, iPadOS 15   My Question or Issue I often have an issue when I add an album to my iPad and...
  • mahlerfan
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to download local files from PC to Android

PlanPremiumCountrySingaporeDeviceSamsung S22 UltraOperating SystemAndroid 12 My Question or IssueAs the subject mentions, I am unable to properly download local songs from my PC into my phone. I used to be able to do this by pressing the "Download' i...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Singapore Device Samsung S22 Ultra Operating System Android 12   My Question or Issue As the subject mentions, I am unable to properly download local songs from my...
  • Yordan
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Liked songs shortcut on artist page gone

DeviceGoogle Pixel 6Operating SystemAndroid 12 My Question or IssueFor some artists the liked songs shortcut does not appear on their page. I've had this happen before when an album got re-uploaded so the versions I had liked were no longer available...

Screenshot_20220524-110931.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Device Google Pixel 6 Operating System Android 12   My Question or Issue For some artists the liked songs shortcut does not appear on their page. I've had this happen before when an album ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can a public playlist hidden from my profile be seen in friend activity?

My Question or IssueIf I am listening to one of my public playlists that has not been added to my profile, will Friend Activity show the playlist and therefore allow other people to find it? I'm trying to create a collaborative playlist with only one...

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue If I am listening to one of my public playlists that has not been added to my profile, will Friend Activity show the playlist and therefore allow other people to find it? &n...
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Friend Activity
    Friend Activity Feed
    Removed from profile
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Collaborators cant add a song to the playlist

I have a weekly collaborative playlist set up at work that we have used for years. Every week we create a new playlist and now with the change in how we have to invite collaborators instead of toggling the playlist as collaborative, several people on...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a weekly collaborative playlist set up at work that we have used for years. Every week we create a new playlist and now with the change in how we have to invite collaborators instead of toggli...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked Music

However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanPremiumCountryU.SDevice(iPhone 11)Operating System(iOS 14.6) My Question or IssueHi, when i go onto my Spotify account I can reach any playlist or song on my Spotify. Howe...

• However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Premium Country U.S Device (iPhone 11) Operating System (iOS 14.6)   My Question or Issue Hi, when i g...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Syncing Issue?

PlaPremiumCountryUnited StstesDeviceSamsung A20Operating SystemAndroid 11 My Question or IssueWhen I use the Spotify App on my phone ot says that not of my playlists or liked somgs exist, but if I use the pc app, web player, or the tv app everything ...

•   PlaPremium Country United Ststes Device Samsung A20 Operating System Android 11   My Question or Issue When I use the Spotify App on my phone ot says that not of my playlists or...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlists

PlanFreeCountry UK Device(iPhone 12 My Question or IssueI have playlists created on my free Spotify account which will play via my TV, but when I ask Alexa to play the same lists, it won’t play them all, some will only play for a few seconds?Don’t un...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country UK   Device (iPhone 12   My Question or Issue I have playlists created on my free Spotify account which will play via my TV, but when I ask Alexa to play the same ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution UPDATE: Songs not in playlist playing

PlanPremiumCountrySri LankaDeviceAsus ZenBook UX434FLC_UX434FLOperating SystemWindows 10 Home Single Language My Question or IssueI just double-checked and it seems the songs are not in the playlist. This only happens for a few songs and I can't seem...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Sri Lanka Device Asus ZenBook UX434FLC_UX434FL Operating System Windows 10 Home Single Language   My Question or Issue I just double-checked and it seems the ...
  • Vasil
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
    Bug Playlist
    Help
    Remove music playlist
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloads wont load

When i get in my car and try to load my downloaded music it takes forever to load and i have to turn off both my wifi and cellular data for it to load.PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy S22 Ultra (Verizon)Operating SystemAndroid 12One UI 4.1

• Casual Listener
  • When i get in my car and try to load my downloaded music it takes forever to load and i have to turn off both my wifi and cellular data for it to load. Plan Premium Country USA Device Samsung G...
  • McDusty69
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android
    Cellular Data
    not loading
    wifi
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Endless radio: disliked songs show up again

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI have the same issue on two different Windows 10 machines: The dislike button in radio stations doesn't seem to be persistent across restarts of the desktop app. I read that dis...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I have the same issue on two different Windows 10 machines:   The dislike button in radio stations ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Android][Discover] Dislike Artist/Band

There should be a dislike button when you go to an artist/band so you can check it, and NEVER have to hear that artist in any playlist or suggested music ever again unless you uncheck it. PLEASE do this. I HATE System of a Down, but have to listen to...

• Visitor
  • There should be a dislike button when you go to an artist/band so you can check it, and NEVER have to hear that artist in any playlist or suggested music ever again unless you uncheck it. PLEASE do t...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I need to recover a playlist that I deleted less than a year ago

PlanFreeCountryMéxicoOperating SystemAndroidMy Question or IssueI need to recover a playlist that I deleted less than a year ago, can i do something?

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country México Operating System Android My Question or Issue I need to recover a playlist that I deleted less than a year ago, can i do something?
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs pause 10 secs before ending

PlanPremium CountrySpain DeviceTV Samsung QE55Q80A My Question or IssueWhen I play Spotify on my Samsung TV and when there are 10 secs left on the song, the song pauses for about 3-4 secs and then resumes playing normally and will afterwards jump int...

• Plan Premium   Country Spain   Device TV Samsung QE55Q80A   My Question or Issue When I play Spotify on my Samsung TV and when there are 10 secs left on the song, the song pa...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why do songs sometimes change?

I've noticed a few times that you'll have a song on your playlist for potentially years and then to will play one day and there has been some bull **bleep** rap added to it .... Today it's one of my favourite songs. Ruined by some absolute **bleep** ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've noticed a few times that you'll have a song on your playlist for potentially years and then to will play one day and there has been some bull **bleep** rap added to it ....    Today ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I never received a playlist for top songs of 2021

I don't have a Playlist of my top songs of 2021. I can see playlists of my top songs of 2019 and 2020. But not for 2021. Please help!

• Casual Listener
  • I don't have a Playlist of my top songs of 2021. I can see playlists of my top songs of 2019 and 2020. But not for 2021. Please help!
  • AdamDamon
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes