Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and podcasts, for example. It's reall...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • kyanna
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 22 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 22 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • robertwolf1
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 19 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 19 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • PasinduRanawaka
  • Visitor
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes

Introducing Smart Shuffle!

Introducing Smart Shuffle! We know that our users love creating their own playlists to capture key moments in time – in fact, playlists created by users often become their most-streamed playlist for the first several months but listening to these pla...

Joan_0-1678291161091.png Joan_2-1678291160675.png Joan_3-1678291160655.png Elena_1-1678292065514.png
  • matneym
  • 1149 replies
  • 42 likes
  • 1149 replies
  • 42 likes

The Heart button is being replaced with a (+) Plus button

Starting in March 2023, the ♡ Heart button will start being replaced with a (+) Plus button for saving things to Your Library. Things that have been saved to Your Library will now show a green ✔ Check icon instead of a green Heart icon. This new expe...

The Heart button is now a Plus button.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

new release doesn't appear

Hi, I was looking for new stuff to listen. This morning I heard that Neil Young released a new album but in my spotify suggestions I couldn't find it. I see lot of things (and lot of artists I don't listen to) and I don't understand why we couldn't s...

• Hi, I was looking for new stuff to listen. This morning I heard that Neil Young released a new album but in my spotify suggestions I couldn't find it. I see lot of things (and lot of artists ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Casting local file

Looking to cast a shushing file for my daughter. I've added it to my playlist but cannot be played on chrome cast. Anyway to solve this?

• Visitor
  • Looking to cast a shushing file for my daughter. I've added it to my playlist but cannot be played on chrome cast. Anyway to solve this?   
  • yeltommo
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Ignored artists are still being recommended

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceiPhone XrOperating SystemiOS15 My Question or IssueI have ignored a couple of artists (about a week ago), but their albums are still being recommended to me. I thought Spotify took great pride in their recommendatio...

IMG_2655.JPEG IMG_2656.PNG IMG_2657.PNG PleaseFixTheApp_1-1632812746419.png
  • Gig Goer
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device iPhone Xr Operating System iOS15   My Question or Issue I have ignored a couple of artists (about a week ago), but their albums are still being ...
  • PleaseFixTheApp
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Decade Mixes showing Artists I've never listened to

My Question or Issue All of my decade mixes (80's-2010's) are full of artists I've never listened to, or have told Spotify to never play. The descriptions show the correct bands but the playlists are full of random stuff. I basically only listen to m...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue   All of my decade mixes (80's-2010's) are full of artists I've never listened to, or have told Spotify to never play. The descriptions show the correct bands but the play...
  • unclerk
  • Roadie
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local files

PlanPremiumCountryPortugalDeviceSamsung GalaxyOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI have some local files in the version for desktop, and I create playlists for that files.The problem is: On the desktop version the musics appears and I can he...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Portugal Device Samsung Galaxy Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I have some local files in the version for desktop, and I create playlists for that ...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Playlists] making sure u dont have the same songs in your playlist

Hey spotify! My name is Jasmine and I think you should add this feature where you have a button that skims through all the songs in your playlist so it could check if you have any of the same selections saved, so it wouldn't play again. This would be...

• Visitor
  • Hey spotify! My name is Jasmine and I think you should add this feature where you have a button that skims through all the songs in your playlist so it could check if you have any of the same selecti...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artist not appearing on "On Repeat" and "Wrapped" playlists

I've had this problem for over a year now. One of the artists on Spotify (Leslie Odom Jr. to be exact) doesn't show up in my On Repeat playlist or didn't show up on my 2020/2021 Wrapped, even though I've listened to his music very often during that t...

• I've had this problem for over a year now. One of the artists on Spotify (Leslie Odom Jr. to be exact) doesn't show up in my On Repeat playlist or didn't show up on my 2020/2021 Wrapped, even though ...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Liked songs play order suddenly not as displayed

I am using Spotify Premium and I have mainly been playing my liked songs on a Windows 10 PC using the Spotify windows app. I sorted my liked songs into Title order and they happily played in the order shown on screen, wherever I started playing from....

• Regular
  • I am using Spotify Premium and I have mainly been playing my  liked songs on a Windows 10 PC using the Spotify windows app. I sorted my liked songs into Title order and they happily played in th...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ghost Podcasts reappearing in personal playlists after a year or so, then disappeared again

PlanPremiumCountryViet NamDevice(Dell Inspiron 14 3000)Operating System(Windows 10) My Question or IssueAs shown below, there are several greyed out podcasts (removed/deleted) that aren't supposed to be displayed due to recent UI update removing the ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Viet Nam Device (Dell Inspiron 14 3000) Operating System (Windows 10)   My Question or Issue As shown below, there are several greyed out podcasts (removed/deleted...
  • Kiril
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Playlists] Playlist consistency

When I play a playlist, say Rock, occasionally it will go to another playlist of mine and play a random song. Why not be ingenious and allow a person to play a playlist in its entirety. Here is an idea.

• Visitor
  • When I play a playlist, say Rock, occasionally it will go to another playlist of mine and play a random song. Why not be ingenious and allow a person to play a playlist in its entirety. Here is an id...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlists greyed out when driving but not with wi-fi

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHello, so when I drive my playlists all go grey. I can not play any song in any of the playli...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Hello, ...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist Radio isn't related to Playlist

I recently noticed that the playlist radio seemed to not be working as intended. I have a playlist that has a bunch of music that's different from the kind of music that I usually listen to, but the radio station only plays music from artists that I ...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently noticed that the playlist radio seemed to not be working as intended. I have a playlist that has a bunch of music that's different from the kind of music that I usually listen to, but the ...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Getting started finding music

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) How do get started finding music on Spotify? I don’t want to chat. I’d just like to listen to music “pretty pleas...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   How do get started finding mu...
  • Mark-Szaszy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Removal of Playlist name

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHi everybody, what is wrong with the name "memphis rap only"? Spotify keeps deleting all info...

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Hi ever...
  • rcorella
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't shuffle entire library on desktop

PlanPremium TrialDeviceMacOperating SystemmacOS My Question or Issue From the dawn of decent music player history (Winamp, 24 years ago), shuffling an entire collection of music has been a core feature of every single player. Spotify doesn't care wha...

• Plan Premium Trial Device Mac Operating System macOS   My Question or Issue   From the dawn of decent music player history (Winamp, 24 years ago), shuffling an entire collection of...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist not playing?

Plan: PremiumCountry: CanadaDevice: Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+Operating System: Android My Question or Issue:One of my playlists doesn't play, I cannot even play 1 track from it. It is my largest playlist, and all my smaller ones work fine. I have tried ...

• Music Fan
  • Plan: Premium Country: Canada Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ Operating System: Android   My Question or Issue: One of my playlists doesn't play, I cannot even play 1 track from i...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Your Library] Folders for playlists

I think it would be awesome if users could create folders to sort their playlists into. Counting playlists made by Spotify that I've saved, my own playlists, and playlists friends have made for me, I have over 100, making it super hard to navigate. I...

• Casual Listener
  • I think it would be awesome if users could create folders to sort their playlists into. Counting playlists made by Spotify that I've saved, my own playlists, and playlists friends have made for me, I...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Your Library
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Blend is Deleted

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceComputer & Google Pixel 4aOperating SystemWindows 10 & Android 11 My Question or IssueThis is for sure like some sort of account issue or something since it is happen on my phone and laptop, but I have provided my technical...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device Computer & Google Pixel 4a Operating System Windows 10 & Android 11   My Question or Issue This is for sure like some sort of account issue or s...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Blend
    Help
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

removing multiple albums

how do i remove multiple albums or multiple songs from a playlist ?

• Music Fan
  • how do i remove multiple albums or multiple songs from a playlist ?
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs liked from mobile app do not show in desktop app until restart

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceiPhone 11, MacBook Pro 2019Operating SystemiOS 15, MacOS 10.15.7 My Question or IssueAfter liking a song via the mobile app, the song will not appear in the list of liked songs on the desktop app until it is quit and relaunc...

• Plan Premium Country US Device iPhone 11, MacBook Pro 2019 Operating System iOS 15, MacOS 10.15.7   My Question or Issue After liking a song via the mobile app, the song will not appea...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes