Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No warning for double-adding

No warning for double-adding

Hi

Premium, Norway. All working fine when using the app, whenI try to add a song already in my playlist, I get a warning on my screen,

However... When I'm at work, company policy won't let me use the app, so I'll have to stick with the webplayer. Works fine musicwise, but I can see now that I have never got any warning signs when trying to add songs already in my list. So when checking my list now, I have both 2 and 3 similar songs here and there (same song, same artist, same album...)

Is this an error, or something I can adjust somewhere?

1 Reply

Hi there @thomasoyen1975!

Which browser are you using? Is it possible to check with another one to see if the same behavior would occur there?

If you haven't already, try clearing all site data and permissions for the Web Player. Could you also confirm that the tracks share the same link? It's possible that the artist uploaded a duplicate of that song with a different URI, which hadn't been added to the playlist before.

You can also check if this behavior is limited to your account only by logging in to another one (a friend's or a colleague's would do). Alternatively, you can log in to your account on another device.

Let us know how it goes. Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts