Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Do something about it, Spotify team! We're a lot of people at the same.

I did the same. I thought the banner was an undo button and clicked it super quick to try and undo.. Turns out, it was removing ALL of the artist from the mix. Sad day... 😞

Just leaving a comment here, to be awere of when a solution to our problem is shipped.

I have the same issue. The daily mix is great otherwise. Spotify team, please fix!

Save me & Stephen Malkmus, please Spotify!!

I'm in the same boat. My own stupid user error but not having a way to re-add the artist that I accidentally deleted makes me sad.

LOVE Daily Mix otherwise and I appreciate an official response in this thread.

Anxiously awaiting the patch.

Thanks again and keep up the awesome work Spotify!

I just did the same please help, accidentally removed Mad World Hardwell

Just to add to the requests, actually I'm not a fan of the "heart" button either. It's definitely a necessity to have some way to fine tune the Daily Mix, which from the comments in this forum is quickly becoming the top feature in Spotify. But the heart not only tells the mix you like the song, it adds it to your Library, which may not necesarily be what I want to do. The two buttons are both pretty extreme, you either love that song and want to listen to it all the time in your library, or you hate it and never ever want to hear it. The usual thumbs up and down would be more adequate in my opinion, just sayin'

Please fix this soon, Spotify. I accidentily clicked the 'hate' button and then I wanted to undo it but the undo option wasn't undo but it removed the artist completely! Bad UI design, and I know I should've paid more attention probably, but I got so used to when I delete something and a something else pops up that the something else is the undo function that I didn't bother to read until it was too late...

Hi all. I contacted Spotify on this issue and got this response. It seemed to have worked for me.

Thanks for getting in touch with us. We understand that you've somehow disliked a specific song by accident. Don't worry, we're here to help.

The only way for that particular song to reappear on your Daily Mix playlist is for you to listen to it or play the artist's songs frequently.

It'll show up eventually. I've tried this personally 🙂

Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We're always here to help.

Have a nice day!

Yes, I did the same. Please help with a way to reverse it!

I did the same thing! Please correct this feature Spotify! I deleted a bunch of favorite artists by accident on my favorite daily mix play list. ;(

I posted so I can get a response when a fix is finally put into place. LOL. Overall I do enjoy the Spotify app. It's very stable. 

Me to and it made me really sad. I know it's first world problems- but sheesh what a dumb **bleep** button feature

I've just done the exact same thing, I didn't realise the cicle with a line through it would delete the artist from the daily mix. I really like this feature so feel terrible about deleting a really good artist. Please let us undo!

Yeah. Hey UI/UX, Might not want to put a delete button where a "go to album/artist" button use to be. That how we navigate to find out more about an artist. Instead with this button I deleted an artist that I was really interested in finding out more about. 😞 

And the artists doesn't even show in my song history, even though I listenedd to the song. It's deleted entirely?? Comeonnow...

pls fix this. lost a band, my mind, my wellbeing, whats it all even for anymore.......

Yeah sorry I just did the same thing and now Im deeply regretting it because I really liked that mix. Also when trying to get it back I accidently deleted another artist (like a dunce) but i cant remember which artist I deleted. So a reset or undo would be the best thing ever.

please implement this asap

no!  why!?!?  this is catastrophic!

Suggested posts