Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Keeps playing first song when I plug my phone back in

I’ve been having this problem for about a month now and I don’t know how to fix it. I’ll listen to a playlist in my car or through my earbuds and then I’ll take out the aux cord or earbuds. As an example, maybe I listened to songs 1-5 and stopped in ...

• I’ve been having this problem for about a month now and I don’t know how to fix it. I’ll listen to a playlist in my car or through my earbuds and then I’ll take out the aux cord or earbuds. As an exa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

premium

Hi I've had spotify free on my iphone for some time and have a large library of songs .I just signed up for premium on my computer.how do i get my songs from iphone to computer and also want my iphone to recognise that i have premium now.please help ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I've had spotify free on my iphone for some time and have a large library of songs . I just signed up for premium on my computer. how do i get my songs from iphone to computer and also want my i...
  • coolwaun
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

change from premium to family premium

i just purchased the premium spotify and want to switch to the premium family,but i paid that month if i change plans i pay twice?

• i just purchased the premium spotify and want to switch to the premium family,but i paid that month if i change plans i pay twice?
  • jarredmorley
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stuck in offline mode

Hi im stuck in offline mode even though I'm on the 4g network. I've tried everything, uninstall -install, switch offline mode on off etc. Nothing works. I have an iPhone 7 i have a a premium account. Would be very grateful to get some help with this ...

• Hi   im stuck in offline mode even though I'm on the 4g network. I've tried everything, uninstall -install, switch offline mode on off etc. Nothing works. I have an iPhone 7    i h...
  • jarredmorley
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Blocking people on iphone

so i really don’t understand why Spotify hasn’t had a block/remove follow feature yet. there’s probably been millions of people cancelling spotify and going to apple just because ty can’t fix this stupid problem. People have been complaining for over...

• so i really don’t understand why Spotify hasn’t had a block/remove follow feature yet. there’s probably been millions of people cancelling spotify and going to apple just because ty can’t fix this st...
  • jarredmorley
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Account Highjakced

Not sure if this is the right place, but the accounts section is getting flooded with spam right now. Yesterday at 21:31, I received an email notifying me that my accounts email was changed. THIS WAS NOT ME. Please help me get my music and account ba...

• Visitor
  • Not sure if this is the right place, but the accounts section is getting flooded with spam right now. Yesterday at 21:31, I received an email notifying me that my accounts email was changed. THIS WAS...
  • jarredmorley
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

While listening to a playlist, songs that are not on my playlist are played (premium, iOS)

Recently my iOS app started to play random songs that are not on my playlist while I'm trying to listen to a playlist. I've seen this with different playlists of various length. It starts already with the second song that usually is not from my playl...

• Casual Listener
  • Recently my iOS app started to play random songs that are not on my playlist while I'm trying to listen to a playlist. I've seen this with different playlists of various length. It starts a...
  • Mals055
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Suddenly Removes ALL My Downloads

Hi guys can you help me out here? Spotify (from month to month) suddenly removes some downloads from my Offline music. One day I am listening in Offline mode to all my albums when Im not connected and the other day PUFF ITS GONE (the app just keep th...

• Hi guys can you help me out here?   Spotify (from month to month) suddenly removes some downloads from my Offline music. One day I am listening in Offline mode to all my albums when Im not con...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Something is wrong?

Hi! On 2 of my playlists, i cant see the little bar down on the phone screen where you can see what song is playing, pause, skip etc. Also i cant play, pause skip etc when Im out of Spotify, for example when im pressing the pause button on my headpho...

• Hi! On 2 of my playlists, i cant see the little bar down on the phone screen where you can see what song is playing, pause, skip etc. Also i cant play, pause skip etc when Im out of Spotify, for exam...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify skipping songs and pausing randomly

Hi there, I’ve been having problems with my Spotify after installing the new iOS. My Spotify is skipping and pausing songs randomly when I’m not even touching my phone. It’s really annoying and disruptive. I’ve tried reinstalling the app and it hasn’...

• Hi there, I’ve been having problems with my Spotify after installing the new iOS. My Spotify is skipping and pausing songs randomly when I’m not even touching my phone. It’s really annoying and disru...
  • lucamotterle
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect causes music to play at max volume

Music is being played on iPhoneMac picks up the session with Spotify ConnectSpotify Mac App volume (not Mac system volume) is set to the level the iPhone was playing, and is thus comparitively quietSpotify Mac App volume is set back to maxiPhone pick...

• Casual Listener
  • Music is being played on iPhone Mac picks up the session with Spotify Connect Spotify Mac App volume (not Mac system volume) is set to the level the iPhone was playing, and is thus comparitively qu...
  • CryticalAce
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify glitchy on CarPlay iOS 11

I've noticed that using Spotify with CarPlay after upgrading to iOS 11 has become extremely glitchy. Not only does the app take forever to boot up, it also requires me to unlock my phone before it will start up on CarPlay - this sort of defeats the h...

• I've noticed that using Spotify with CarPlay after upgrading to iOS 11 has become extremely glitchy. Not only does the app take forever to boot up, it also requires me to unlock my phone before it wi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not recognized as music source

Since I updated my iPhone, Spotify constantly is not recognized as a music source. Although I can still listen to music on my phone, I can’t connect my phone to my car or control the music with the easy access controls on headphones or lock screen. I...

• Since I updated my iPhone, Spotify constantly is not recognized as a music source. Although I can still listen to music on my phone, I can’t connect my phone to my car or control the music with the e...
  • krischanstclair
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Favorite/Remove vs Like/Dislike

Hi. I am kind of confused with the system Favorite/Remove in Daily Mixes for instance versus Like/Dislike in Stations. Why the need for those differences and what does it bring exactly? ThxB.

• Roadie
  • Hi.   I am kind of confused with the system Favorite/Remove in Daily Mixes for instance versus Like/Dislike in Stations.   Why the need for those differences and what does it ...
  • JumpingJack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

notificaciones no funciona

llevo muchos meses que no recibo notifiaciones cuando se añaden temas a una playlist y eso que soy premium y tengo iphone 6s, segui todas las indicaciones que muestran en la pagina web y aun asi no funcionan las notificaciones, tengo la configuración...

• Casual Listener
  • llevo muchos meses que no recibo notifiaciones cuando se añaden temas a una playlist y eso que soy premium y tengo iphone 6s, segui todas las indicaciones que muestran en la pagina web y aun asi no f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iOS 11 control center

When I play music through the Spotify app I cannot control my music through the control center, I also cannot control it through the lock screen. I updated my phone to iOS 11 yesterday so I’m guessing the software just isn’t up to date. But if that i...

• When I play music through the Spotify app I cannot control my music through the control center, I also cannot control it through the lock screen. I updated my phone to iOS 11 yesterday so I’m guessin...
  • Intro69
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 13 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 13 likes

Text clipping on iPhone 5/5S/SE

Kinda trivial but ‘Your Library’ text tab bottom right is clipped off becuase text is too large.

• Kinda trivial but ‘Your Library’ text tab bottom right is clipped off becuase text is too large.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No Radio Option

Hi, I am a Spotify Premium member, and I've noticed in the last couple of days my radio option has disappeared. So I only have access now to search music manually, or listen to music I've already saved. WHY?!?

• Hi,   I am a Spotify Premium member, and I've noticed in the last couple of days my radio option has disappeared. So I only have access now to search music manually, or listen to music I've al...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Download your saved albums

Hello, I stop the use of iTunes for Spotify, but I don’t know how to download every saved album in my iPhone, like I would have offline every song not only to listen but to discover some songs from bands i know I like and I saved the album for later,...

• Regular
  • Hello, I stop the use of iTunes for Spotify, but I don’t know how to download every saved album in my iPhone, like I would have offline every song not only to listen but to discover some songs from b...
  • LeoRager
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • downloading
    everything
    saved albums
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes