Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

2 iphones, but different menu/interface. "your music" replaced with "playlists"

Solved!

2 iphones, but different menu/interface. "your music" replaced with "playlists"

Hi,

I am running spotify on 2 different iphone 4s's. I pay for premium.   When I click the menu button (three horizontal lines in the top right) on phone A, I Get the following options:

Search

Browse

Discover

Radio

YOUR MUSIC

Settings

On phone B, "your music" is replaced with "playlists".  Also, rather than having tabs on the top for playlists, songs, albums etc once "your music" is selected on phone A, Phone B only displays my playlists and has no tabs.

What is wrong?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Ezrie, welcome to the community!

It looks like Phone B hasn't been updated to the latest Spotify version. Can you try updating it in the App store. If it's already updated, try reinstalling the app and rebooting the phone. 

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

It looks like Phone B hasn't been updated to the latest Spotify version. Can you try updating it in the App store. If it's already updated, try reinstalling the app and rebooting the phone. 

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Are they both running the same version of iOS too?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

@Merik wrote:

Thanks this worked.  Not sure how one had a different version as they were both installed on the same day, but I uninstalled from phone B and reinstalled and now they match functionality.

Suggested posts