Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

30 Day offline useage

Solved!

30 Day offline useage

Hi All,  to make it simple, I have premium on my iPhone.  I made a playlist and made it avaliable Offline e.g. downloaded to the iPhone.

I did this last week, so they have been offline on my iPhone for 8 days so far, I'm off to Canada for three weeks in 6 days time and will have no internet avaliable on the iPhone for the 3 weeks (even wifi).  Is it possible to reset the 30 day offline "counter" so that the 30 days will kick off in 6 days time?

Thanks in advance.

Jon

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Spoiler
Q: haxel96: Go online for a moment and it should reset

Yes, But not always you will get the 30 days without a internet connection. I've always connected and sometimes when my internet on my phone isn't connecting I recieve a message on Spotify with the following context:

"You have reached your 30 days of offline plays"

It is always better to connect Spotify once a day! Because the offline function is fragile for hacking. 

Have a nice day !

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Go online for a moment and it should reset.
Marked as solution

Spoiler
Q: haxel96: Go online for a moment and it should reset

Yes, But not always you will get the 30 days without a internet connection. I've always connected and sometimes when my internet on my phone isn't connecting I recieve a message on Spotify with the following context:

"You have reached your 30 days of offline plays"

It is always better to connect Spotify once a day! Because the offline function is fragile for hacking. 

Have a nice day !

Suggested posts