Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

ALL MY MUSIC (ALBUMS, SONGS... ) SAVED IS MISSING

Solved!

ALL MY MUSIC (ALBUMS, SONGS... ) SAVED IS MISSING

In Iphone from this morning all my saved music is missing!!!! What the hell !!?? I want a solution. In my PC Computer is not missing

This is  VERY VERY AWFULL

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

If it is only happening in the iOS app, make sure you are logging into the correct account. Also try reinstalling the app.

Read this post for troubleshooting steps and how to contact support if the steps don't work

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Please-read-Missing-playlists-Premi...

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

If it is only happening in the iOS app, make sure you are logging into the correct account. Also try reinstalling the app.

Read this post for troubleshooting steps and how to contact support if the steps don't work

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Please-read-Missing-playlists-Premi...

MattSudaSpotify Star

Reinstalling the appilication i recoverd all. Thank you! 

You're welcome

MattSudaSpotify Star

This keeps happening to me. I Log out and in, and the music is there again, but it's REALLY annoying to have to log in and out every third time I use the app. I'll try reinstalling. 

Hi this happened to me as well, I was listening to my albums and out of the blue it started playing albums that I had never saved or listened to. Now my complete library has disappeared and has been replaced with three random albums. I tried reinstalling the app but it has not worked and now the same happens on the deskrop version as well. 

Would you know why this is happening? 

Suggested posts