Adding Songs to a Playlist

Plan

Free

Country

United States

Operating System

iOS 

My Question or Issue

Previously on the Spotify free mobile version, when you wanted to add a song from a specific artist to a playlist, you would search that artist, click on the list of their songs “and more,” and then you would be able to view their songs, like them, play a short 5-10 second preview, or add the songs to your playlist. However, recently I have not been able to tap this list of songs under the artists’ name to view all their songs. I am not sure if this is a feature only available to Spotify premium users or if it is something that is a problem with my device or the Spotify version that I have installed. Whatever the issue is, it makes creating playlists, finding songs, or adding songs to your liked songs collection an inconvenience and sometimes it is impossible to do this. If this is a premium feature, then I understand, but it could be an issue. 
Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

This was a feature enabled for people who are on Spotify Free, doesn't apply to Spotify Premium subscribers. There is some more info about the "and more" section here.

Hope this helps! 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

This was a feature enabled for people who are on Spotify Free, doesn't apply to Spotify Premium subscribers. There is some more info about the "and more" section here.

Hope this helps! 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts