Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Advertisement after every song

Advertisement after every song

I am on a free plan and as I start playing music Spotify advises me to watch a advertisement video for 30 minutes of uninterrupted listening. I gladly watch this  advertisement which goes on for more than 30 seconds and then hope that I do not hear another advertisement for next 30 minutes. Alas! not even 1 song is finished and another advertisement pops up which goes on for another painful 30 seconds. This keeps repeating after almost every song. If Spotify wants to put an advert after every song why do they promise for a 30 minute ad-free listening? It is very annoying and frustrating when you are using Spotify to listen to meditative or relaxation music and a blaring advert sounds within 5 minutes. This is a SUPER GLITCH which needs to be immediately attended to and resolved. 

As I look through the posts in this Spotify Community portal, it appears that this problem has been going on for years without any real resolution. Spotify should be really ashamed with the poor quality of handling the issues. 

1 Reply

Hey there @SurilShah,

Thank you for your post here in the Community.

We suggest that you perform a clean reinstall. This will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

You can also try with another internet connection to see if the issue persist.

Keep us posted. We're always one reply away 🙂

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts