Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All my songs are 'available offline' but don't actually play when there's no internet connection?

Solved!

All my songs are 'available offline' but don't actually play when there's no internet connection?

All my songs in 'My Music' have been downloaded and are available offline, they all show the green arrow however random songs (quite a few) wont play when my iphone isnt connected to the internet, how do I fix this? Its very frustrating. My phone doesnt skip the songs that wont play either as it shows they should be available.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I think that your first step should be to delete the Spotify App then power your phone on and off (Turning on and off is not required but it is recommended). Once this is done re-download the Spotify App then log back in and re-sync your music.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

I think that your first step should be to delete the Spotify App then power your phone on and off (Turning on and off is not required but it is recommended). Once this is done re-download the Spotify App then log back in and re-sync your music.

Suggested posts