Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App does not recognize that I am Premium

Solved!

App does not recognize that I am Premium

My Question or Issue

I did upgrade to Premium in my iPhone and it is working fine but my Spotify app installed in my iPad does not recognize it, I am at Brazil, regards.

My Question or Issue

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If that didn't do the trick I'd recommend checking this article.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If that didn't do the trick I'd recommend checking this article.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Thanks! I will wait for 30 days from now because I am probably during the grace time and the system will not allow me to share my status Premium just because I am not fully registered there, the 30 days trial seems to be mandatory and it seems there is no ways to avoid it, anyway, I will test it in the future, thanks for your support!

Hey @Fabio_Junto,

The trial gives you all the Premium features across all devices, so it should not be an issue even if it's a trial.

Could you also attach a screenshot of what you're seeing after the reinstall of the app?

Have you tried signing in to another iOS device with your account to see if that helps?

Does trying a different network connection make any difference?

Please let me know 🙂

Thanks, I Will try again and report, rgds

Suggested posts