Premium

Country

Sweden

Device

iPhone 12Pro

Operating System

iOS 14.4.2

My Question or Issue

Everytime I start Spotify in Apple CarPlay there´s different content on the home-screen. This is really annoying and it also goes against the purpose with CarPlay - to enhance traffic safety.

I would like to have, at least, a number of fixed items on the home-screen when I start Spotify in my car. I'd like a shortcut to my "created for NN" at the top, to enable me to get to these items really effortless.
The way it works now the Home page is never the same between two uses. That distracts from the driving and I have to really scroll through the list of suggestions to be able to find a way to get to my daily mixes and Discover weekly. That is - if it is there at all. Today I wasn't able to find it anywhere, instead the Home-page was full of suggestions for podcasts, music/playlists with similar content as my previous listening and so on.
The Home-screen need to be recognisable from time to time, and the absolute best would be for it to be user-configurable. That way it would be much safer to use.

At least keep a shortcut to my personalised content present att all times on the Home-page. The way it acts now it is really distracting and unsafe, since I need to shift my focus from driving to my CarPlay screen in order to get to the music I'd like to listen to.

1 Reply

Hey there @MiniHD,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Spotify constantly strives to improve the user experience with its features and the easiest way to achieve this is by regular app updates. That’s why we appreciate you taking the time to share your suggestion with the Community. 

If you think other users might also like it, go ahead and create an idea on the relevant idea board. We always take new ideas and feedback into consideration to improve the app. Here you can read more on how ideas work.

We also suggest checking this help article for useful tips on how to submit an idea. As a heads-up, it's good to know that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for the idea to be implemented.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts