Apple Watch 4 Cellular

5 people liked this

Apple Watch 4 Cellular

TheNeon
Regular

Hi i got an Apple Watch 4 with an working esim and today i try to use my Spotify App without Iphone during my fitness lesson in studio. i can´t believe it, but i got no sucess to use my account via the apple watch. Could it be true, that Cellular Streaming is not implemented for an apple watch? in this case i will get rid of my mebership as soon as possible !!!!

4 Replies
Highlighted
4 people liked this

Re: Apple Watch 4 Cellular

arthurboulanger

Same problem for me, it seems that the spotify app for apple watch doesn't manage cellular connexion. Is it something that will be updated soon ? 
Thanks

SpiffyB13

I believe you are only able to stream Apple Music via cellular on your Apple Watch. However, you are able to download Spotify playlists and songs to your Apple Watch to listen to offline. 

TheNeon
Regular

Spotify is history for me ... i change to Apple Music ... so i get real random play also thru different playlist - no limitation of songs, a superb CarPlay solution and my watch works as it should work ... for the moment spotify is just **bleep** ! 

1 person liked this

msr9b7

I too have run into this problem at the gym. I try to leave my iPhone in the locker and just take my Series 4 Apple Watch w/ cellular and my AirPods to play Spotify while I work out but it never plays music. I am forced to have my iPhone near me to play Spotify through my Apple Watch to my AirPods. Hopefully this is fixed soon or else I wasted extra money in purchasing the cellular option for this main reason.

SUGGESTED POSTS