Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Apple watch spotify app not showing updated podcast uploads when using cellular & CONNECTION DROPS

Apple watch spotify app not showing updated podcast uploads when using cellular & CONNECTION DROPS

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

APPLE WATCH SE, IPHONE SE 2020, AIRPODS PRO

Operating System

Watch OS: 8.5.1, iOS 15.4.1, Airpods Pro 4c165

My Question or Issue

ISSUE #1: Apple watch spotify app not showing updated podcast uploads when using cellular. Only shows select list of podcasts and does not say any new info like 'uploaded today' etc.

ISSUE #2: Within the past month, I've noticed that my airpods will 'drop' spotify for 1-3 seconds before reconnecting. The podcast will still keep playing so i'll miss out on bits and pieces...THIS IS NOT A CELLULAR/BLUETOOTH ISSUE Today was the worst of it, dropping connection about 5 times within an hour as i was out walking my dog. A chat support representative recommended a clean wipe and reinstall of the Spotify app on the iphone. Issue stopped for about 3-4 days until it happened today..

(spotify conversation ID 947b61e8-5639-421f-9c8c-f1c24ceaf404)

I would REALLLY like this issue fixed. This ONLY happens in spotify and i would really hate to have to move to Apple Music because of this frustrating bug

0 Replies

Suggested posts