NEXT STEP

Edit button

Edit button

Plan

Free

Country

iphone 6s Plus

iOS 14.2

I saw that you could change the cover of your playlist on your iPhone. But when I try and do that I click the three dots and the edit button that you should click is not there. I tried to delete the app then reinstalled but that didn’t work. I even tried to log out and log in. I really just want to do it on my phone and if I can’t I will go on a computer but I just want to make sure that everything is working correctly. Please help. Thank you!! Here is a picture of what i see when I click the three dots!

229C1931-52E9-4DDB-8FF3-4E8A52EAC243.png
2 Replies

Hey there @Izzy_776,

Thank you for your post here in the Community.

This is a new feature so it might not yet be available for everyone. We suggest that you be on the lookout for the next 2 weeks.

In the meantime you can have a look at this article that provides you information on how to change it from the desktop version. 

If you have any questions we're always one reply away.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

hi, im having the same problem with the app. although that 'feature' with not being able to edit the photos and description of a playlist was set in a long while ago, i've been able to do just that up until now. it won't let me now, the only feature i have is to rename it. is there a bug that's getting fixed? because i'd like to be able to actually edit my playlists with a cover and description. hopefully an administrator sees this soon and is able to reply with help for that 😅

Suggested posts