Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Automatically switching to other playlist after play 2-3 songs

Automatically switching to other playlist after play 2-3 songs

Plan

Premium

Country

Thailand

Device

All platform

Operating System

(iOS, Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

Today, I got a problem about playing music during 2-3 song, the spotify stop current song and switch to other playlist by automatically, not command by us.

All playlist like a spam but different user name.

1.png
2.png
4.png
12 Replies

Me too

I’ve got this problem to. Tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the app, logged in and out and still happens 

I logout my account on every device and the problem resolved.

I try already but still happens.

Tried all that and still happens

Hey there folks,

Thank you for your posts here in the Community. We're sorry to hear about this.

In this case we suggest that you have a look at this article and follow the steps that's provided in there to make sure there's no unauthorized activity on your account.

It can also be good to check this article out that provides information on how to protect your account.

If that doesn't do the trick, we recommend that you perform a clean reinstall of the app. This is different than a quick reinstall and could be helpful to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble.

Let us know how everything goes so that we can continue assist you if you need us to. We're always one reply away.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Jeremy,

Clean reinstall not helping... i think it is an issue with Spotify system considering that this same case happens with many people, deleting the App doesn’t help.

Hey again @Natonnuch,

Thank you for your reply.

We suggest that you follow the other steps that was provided in my answer above if you haven't.

Let us know how everything works after that. We're happy to help.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator

Jeremy,

I have tried following links you said, changing password, logout everywhere, deleting app and clean reinstall but did’t work.

FYI, random playlists appeared to my account are even the same with the original post and I am also in Thailand.

Hey again @Natonnuch,

Thank you for your reply.

We also suggest that you follow the steps that's provided in this article under Sign out everywhere

If that doesn't do the trick, we recommend that you contact our customer support that you can find in the same article under Email address changed? 

Cheers!

JeremyModerator

Hi Jeremy,

I’ve tried all of the above and it still hasn’t fixed anything

Hi there @Sufcdean1991,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Can you let us know if this issue is present on all your devices? If you don't have access to another device try streaming music through the Web player.

Another thing we can try is logging in with another account. You can ask a friend/family member to log in with theirs on your device or create a new free account for test purposes.

This will help us determine if the issue is account or device related.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts