Premium

Country

US

Device

iPhone X

Operating System

iOS

My Question or Issue

See screenshot. For the "new" media player (when looping visuals are showing) on release radar, there is no heart/save button. I noticed recently that button has moved positions, this bug is likely related to that change.

Thanks. 

E9BAD11B-1721-4384-ABBE-82D960B27059.png
2 Replies

Hey @DrewGottlieb, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

That's the expected behaviour but if you would like you can disable the artist uploaded videos by going into Spotify Settings>Playback and then tap to switch the toggle for Canvas.

However, if you would like, you can submit your idea about having those buttons when artists upload such videos for their songs in Idea Submissions board.

About the buttons not going all the way up to the screen I'd recommend following this thread for any updates aand adding your details there.

Thanks! 🙂

"That's the expected behaviour" isn't quite true, because my iOS client recently switched to the new integrated player they've been working on and it fixes this. It was clearly a regression, as that button shows as the + button when the player decided to show + instead of <3, and it shows ❤️ on non-motion views, and shows an empty space on motion views even if there'd otherwise be a + there.

Suggested posts