Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Blends playlists disappeared

Blends playlists disappeared

Since past few days all my blend playlists have disappeared (Shared screenshot).

The only way to access any new blend playlist is through the link which i share.My friends who I have created the blend with can see the playlist is Made for you section but I am not able to see them in my account.

This happens on all the devices and web player as well.

ss.jpg
7 Replies

Hey @wo1v,

Thanks for posting here.

It's a good idea to log out and log back in again in order to make sure that you've logged in the right account.

If you can access the Blend playlists, you can like them so they can appear in Your Library.

Let us know how it goes. If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I have tried everything still not displayed. Why do I have to like? I don’t
want to like just want to see the playlist. Liking blend is not an
acceptable solution

Hey @wo1v,

Thanks for getting back to us.

On the Community, we cannot modify system settings or accounts. We can provide tips and solutions, which we did.

Liking the blends will, as mentioned, make them permanently visible in your library and easy to find and access at all times.

If you do not want to use said solution, you can get in touch with our CS Team, who can help you create a new account that might not be experiencing this issue.

Ver Moderator

Hey, may I ask something? if our friend remove/cancel the blend playlist, did it disappear on my playlist too? because my playlist looks empty.

Screen Shot 2022-04-11 at 10.25.30.png

Hey @astrishm,

Thanks for the question.

If you friend removes or leaves the Blend it should become inactive and disappear. You can create a new Blend with them, like described here.

Hope this helps. 

AlexModerator

When I press on an invite link to a blend, it takes me to the app as it should, but instead of showing the blend playlist it shows me a tab of how to create my own, Ive cleared my cache, signed out of everywhere and still no luck.

Plan

Premium

Country

United States

Device

iphone 14

Operating System

(iOS 16)

My Question or Issue

When I go into the blend genre it only shows my friends mix. All my blends have disappeared. I sent links to everyone I had a blend with to create new ones and while I now can access them from the link in our conversation, they still don't show up in my blend genre. Is there a fix for this?

Suggested posts