Premium

Country

United States

Device

iPhone SE 2nd Generation

Operating System

iOS 14.6

My Question or Issue

My iPhone is paired to a variety of Bluetooth devices. I find that the pause button on these devices works on pausing the music, but play does not always work. Sometimes the music resumes, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes I only pause for a few seconds. Just for reference, this did not seem to be an issue when I had Apple Music.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @sadastronaut

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

First up, it's well worth running a clean reinstall to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble. This one is more thorough than the usual one. 

If this doesn't do the trick, would you mind trying with a different internet connection to check if that makes any difference?

Keep us posted on how it goes.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there @sadastronaut

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

First up, it's well worth running a clean reinstall to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble. This one is more thorough than the usual one. 

If this doesn't do the trick, would you mind trying with a different internet connection to check if that makes any difference?

Keep us posted on how it goes.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts