Premium

Country

Sweden

Device

iPhone 11

Operating System

iOS 13.3.1 app version 8.5.50.910

My Question or Issue

If I have two duplicate songs in a playlist and removes one, the other is the one getting removed. In the attached gif I try to remove the top song, but the duplicate in position 3 is removed.

94E0367A-98ED-44BE-A9F2-E9D8C8167B10.gif
2 Replies

I am having a similar problem. First off for some reason I have A LOT of duplicate songs in my playlist. When trying to remove them it removes other songs instead and keeps all the duplicates!!!! Is there any way to reload the deleted songs? Also how do I stop this from happening???!!?!? I love Spotify but I HATE that they have no direct support or contact 

Hey folks,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. This sounds odd and we'll do our best to help you out.

It's a good idea to start off by restarting the device. Then you can log out and log back in again. 

If that doesn't help, you can give these steps a go and run a clean reinstall. By doing that you can make sure the app is up-to-date and the cache is not causing this issue.

If that doesn't help, you can try with another device. Does the issue persist?

@AlleyKatt If you want to restore the songs, we'd suggest you head here and contact our support. The folks there can help you enjoy your favorite jams again.

Keep us posted! If you have questions, you know where to find us.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts