Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Spotify Premium - songs skipping to next ten seconds in

PlanPremiumCountry CanadaDevice iPhone 5Operating SystemiOS 10.3.3 My Question or Issue My Spotify just started skipping through songs in the last two days like it's possessed. It will play ten or twenty seconds of a song and then skip to the next on...

• Plan Premium Country  Canada Device  iPhone 5 Operating System iOS 10.3.3   My Question or Issue  My Spotify just started skipping through songs in the last two days lik...
  • Brannigan17
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Nav bar prevents full screen

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Nav bar prevents full screen
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Genius Behind The Lyrics Didn't Appear

PremiumMalaysia iPhone XSiOS 13.5.1 I already follow the methods where I clean reinstalled and still doesn't show the genius behind the lyrics.I try go to setting and click the playback tab, and doesn't show the Behind The Lyrics option. Can someone ...

• Premium Malaysia   iPhone XS iOS 13.5.1   I already follow the methods where I clean reinstalled and still doesn't show the genius behind the lyrics. I try go to setting and click th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Micro cut with Bluetooth

Hello!! Since a few weeks I have a lot of « micro cut » in my music while I listen to it in my car. I have this issue only with this app, I’ve try it with speakers, different phone, different Bluetooth. Only Spotify cut the music for a few second. Di...

• Visitor
  • Hello!!   Since a few weeks I have a lot of « micro cut »  in my music while I listen to it in my car. I have this issue only with this app, I’ve try it with speakers, different phone, di...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[BUG] Anyone confirm? -> Dual SIM iPhone takes long time to connect to Spotify server

Issue Description:I have been having this issue since I bought my dual sim iPhone Xs Max and started using both SIM cards. When I resumed or started the Spotify app it took about 20 seconds, in some cases, to connect to Spotify servers, which was rea...

• Casual Listener
  • Issue Description: I have been having this issue since I bought my dual sim iPhone Xs Max and started using both SIM cards. When I resumed or started the Spotify app it took about 20 seconds, in som...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • celular
    connection
    dual
    esim
    sim
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcast episode won’t play

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceiPhone XROperating SystemiOS 13.5.1 My Question or IssueI’ve been listening to a podcast called Break In the Case. I listened to the first two episodes, however, when I try to listen to episode three, it won’t play. I can pres...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country USA Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 13.5.1   My Question or Issue I’ve been listening to a podcast called Break In the Case. I listened to the first two episode...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Offline Songs need Internet to „work“.... again

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevice(iPod Touch 6th Generation) Operating System(iOS) My Question or IssueI am using my ipod for years to listen to my offline albums at work. Today it doesnt work. It requires a internet connection. What can i do? This is ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device (iPod Touch 6th Generation)  Operating System (iOS)    My Question or Issue I am using my ipod for years to listen to my offline albums at...
  • xTOOLx
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

[iOS] Can't play current song (over&over!!!)

My spotify pauses at the end of EVERY single song on my desktop version and says "can't play current song" or just goes to the next and starts counting the seconds but not actually playing the song. I have tried quitting & restarting MANY times and m...

• Visitor
  • My spotify pauses at the end of EVERY single song on my desktop version and says "can't play current song" or just goes to the next and starts counting the seconds but not actually playing the song. ...
  • musichead1217
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artists “Appears On” removed on iOS?

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOS 13.3.1 My Question or IssueI noticed a couple of days ago I couldn’t find the Appears On section within an Artists profile. It’s still not there. Did Spotify remove it? please help I used that fe...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 13.3.1   My Question or Issue I noticed a couple of days ago I couldn’t find the Appears On section within an Artists prof...
  • cj_jacobs_
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 9 likes
  • appears on
    artist profile
  • 9 replies
  • 9 likes

Shuffle

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceiPhone 11Operating System(iOS 11 My Question or IssueTrying to play whole Liked song library through on shuffle (about 1k songs). Every time I switch devices the order of songs resets. Is there anyway to fix this?

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device iPhone 11 Operating System (iOS 11   My Question or Issue Trying to play whole Liked song library through on shuffle (about 1k songs). Every tim...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local file help

I’ve seen lots of solutions to get my local file play list to download or sync to my iPhone however I never seen a option that says make file available for offline use. Please help.

• Casual Listener
  • I’ve seen lots of solutions to get my local file play list to download or sync to my iPhone however I never seen a option that says make file available for offline use. Please help.
  • Sorensenbrad
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to turn on Lyrics

PremiumMexicoiPhone XiOS 13.5.1There’s no way I can turn on the Lyrics for my mobile app.I also couldn’t find any way to request support but here.

• Premium Mexico iPhone X iOS 13.5.1 There’s no way I can turn on the Lyrics for my mobile app. I also couldn’t find any way to request support but here.           &...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Play search results only" doesnt work

Since a few months it is not possible to only play the search result. I filter my whole playlist with "Michael Jackson", click on the first song and expect that the next song would be the second search result (from Michael Jackson). But a complete di...

• Regular
  • Since a few months it is not possible to only play the search result. I filter my whole playlist with "Michael Jackson", click on the first song and expect that the next song would be the second sear...
  • Marco_W
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify to Sonos

My Question is that I have just downloaded Sonos2app and cannot play any playlists as I keep being told I need to upgrade to Spotify Premium which I already have

• Visitor
  •     My Question is that I have just downloaded Sonos2app and cannot play any playlists as I keep being told I need to upgrade to Spotify Premium which I already have  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

clear entire queue

PlanFree/Premium premiumCountry usa Device iphone 7(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System ios 12(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue is it possible to clear the entire play queue without selecting ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium premium Country usa   Device iphone 7 (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System ios 12 (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   M...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t add or delete playlist

PlanPremiumDeviceiPhone 11 My Question or IssueFor over a month now I can not add or delete playlist on my I phone.I have deleted the app, reinstalled it.I have tried deleting my cache but it won’t let me even do that! I can add songs to existing pla...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Device iPhone 11   My Question or Issue For over a month now I can not add or delete playlist on my I phone. I have deleted the app, reinstalled it. I have tried del...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My liked songs won’t play on my playlist

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceiPhone 6Operating SystemiOS 8 My Question or IssueWhen I click on my liked songs or playlist, none of my songs play but a song with (at the very top) suggested track. And when I try to skip it, a different song will play, but ...

• Plan Free Country USA Device iPhone 6 Operating System iOS 8   My Question or Issue When I click on my liked songs or playlist, none of my songs play but a song with (at the very top) ...
  • Natalie_restrep
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

problem sharing playlist with friend on Android free edition

PlanpremiumCountryU.S.A.Deviceiphone 7, laptopOperating SystemiOS 13, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI share one of my playlists with a friend using the email method from iOS.He clicks on the emailed link using his Android.His free edition of Spotify...

• Regular
  • Plan premium Country U.S.A. Device iphone 7, laptop Operating System iOS 13, Windows 10   My Question or Issue I share one of my playlists with a friend using the email method from iOS...
  • UprightPlayer
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
    sharing playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Appears section missing

Please bring back appears on feature!

• Casual Listener
  • Please bring back appears on feature!
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Why is Spotify never playing any of the songs on my playlist?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes