Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Iphone Spotify lyrics?

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceiPhone 6sMy Question or IssueIs the lyrics option still available? I had it on my phone then I closed the app and next thing it was not there but at that time I also ran out of premium and I bought it again after because...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone  6s My Question or Issue Is the lyrics option still available? I had it on my phone then I closed the app and next thing it was not there bu...
  • Elena
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sonos and Spotify app on IPhone.

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanPremium CountryUkIPhone 8Operating System(iOS 12.) My Question or IssueEvery other track playing on Sonos (and via Sonos app) pa...

• None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Premium  Country Uk IPhone 8 Operating System (iOS 12.) &nbsp...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sonos pauses
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

new update is awful

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueNormally I don't worry about the updates, because if they aren't any good other people will comment and it'll get changed soon enough, but I can't not say somethi...

• Plan Premium Country United States Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue Normally I don't worry about the updates, because if they aren't any good other people...
  • Fukthis3
  • Visitor
  • 21 replies
  • 99 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 99 likes

Liked songs are missing!

Help! I had over 1000 songs ‘liked’ from using Spotify for many years, however I have just had to reinstall the app due to it crashing and now over 500 of my liked songs have disappeared. Please help me get them back! TIA!!

• Visitor
  • Help! I had over 1000 songs ‘liked’ from using Spotify for many years, however I have just had to reinstall the app due to it crashing and now over 500 of my liked songs have disappeared. Please help...
  • Akolyte01
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

My playlist being added songs that I don't know

My Liked songs and follow list keep being added songs and artists that I don't even know. This happens for several times, at first I thought that maybe it was an accident but it wasn't.Only me use this account so how can this happens? If anyone know ...

FDBC0904-FC9F-440C-8B61-1A08FDEAEED4.png
  • Visitor
  • My Liked songs and follow list keep being added songs and artists that I don't even know. This happens for several times, at first I thought that maybe it was an accident but it wasn't. Only me use ...
  • nancyw93
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists Automatically Start When Selected

I am a premium subscriber running version 8.5.60.881 on an iPhone 11 Pro with software 13.4.1. My issue is that when I open the home page on the Spotify app, under the greeting (Good Morning, etc) appear six of my recently played playlists. When I se...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a premium subscriber running version 8.5.60.881 on an iPhone 11 Pro with software 13.4.1.   My issue is that when I open the home page on the Spotify app, under the greeting (Good Morning...
  • GABarreto
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Apple watch cannot install Spotify

Even if I have reinstalled the app on my phone and Remove offline device from the spotify account page, I cannot install spotify on the Apple Watch. This problem lasts from 2019 to 2020, and the application cannot be resolved after many updates.

• Visitor
  • Even if I have reinstalled the app on my phone and Remove offline device from the spotify account page, I cannot install spotify on the Apple Watch. This problem lasts from 2019 to 2020, and the appl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Apple Watch Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Shuffle stuck on...

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 11Operating SystemiOS 13.3.1works perfect on my computer and iPad. This problem is only on my iPhone 11. i have been on a premium account for well over 3 years. Never had a single issue. No matter what I do, it will ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 11 Operating System iOS 13.3.1 works perfect on my computer and iPad. This problem is only on my iPhone 11.   i have been on a premium account ...
  • mahjx001
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution liked songs and albums are empty

PlanFreeCountryegyptDeviceiPhone XSOperating Systemios 13.5 My Question or Issue i’ve downgraded from premium to free and now i have 0 liked songs and albums. all of my followed artists seem to have disappeared. all of the playlists i’ve made on my o...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country egypt Device iPhone XS Operating System ios 13.5   My Question or Issue  i’ve downgraded from premium to free and now i have 0 liked songs and albums. all of my ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t delete downloaded songs

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceiPhone 8 My Question or Issuei tried deleting an album but nothing works. the songs are still playable on airplane mode. the songs aren’t on my liked songs and neither is the album or the artist. i already deleted cache, rela...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country   Device iPhone 8   My Question or Issue i tried deleting an album but nothing works. the songs are still playable on airplane mode. the songs aren’t on my like...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local File Sync

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI just want to be able to listen to four songs that aren't available on Spotify, but the file...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I just ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs keep skipping or restarting [Solution]

I have a new google pixel 4. Spotify starting restarting songs after a few seconds or just skipping repeatedly. Took forever to find a better solution to the problem. So we'll see how it goes from here on out. Go into Settings > System > Gestures > S...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a new google pixel 4. Spotify starting restarting songs after a few seconds or just skipping repeatedly. Took forever to find a better solution to the problem. So we'll see how it goes from he...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium - songs skipping to next ten seconds in

PlanPremiumCountry CanadaDevice iPhone 5Operating SystemiOS 10.3.3 My Question or Issue My Spotify just started skipping through songs in the last two days like it's possessed. It will play ten or twenty seconds of a song and then skip to the next on...

• Plan Premium Country  Canada Device  iPhone 5 Operating System iOS 10.3.3   My Question or Issue  My Spotify just started skipping through songs in the last two days lik...
  • Brannigan17
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Nav bar prevents full screen

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Nav bar prevents full screen
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Genius Behind The Lyrics Didn't Appear

PremiumMalaysia iPhone XSiOS 13.5.1 I already follow the methods where I clean reinstalled and still doesn't show the genius behind the lyrics.I try go to setting and click the playback tab, and doesn't show the Behind The Lyrics option. Can someone ...

• Premium Malaysia   iPhone XS iOS 13.5.1   I already follow the methods where I clean reinstalled and still doesn't show the genius behind the lyrics. I try go to setting and click th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Micro cut with Bluetooth

Hello!! Since a few weeks I have a lot of « micro cut » in my music while I listen to it in my car. I have this issue only with this app, I’ve try it with speakers, different phone, different Bluetooth. Only Spotify cut the music for a few second. Di...

• Visitor
  • Hello!!   Since a few weeks I have a lot of « micro cut »  in my music while I listen to it in my car. I have this issue only with this app, I’ve try it with speakers, different phone, di...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[BUG] Anyone confirm? -> Dual SIM iPhone takes long time to connect to Spotify server

Issue Description:I have been having this issue since I bought my dual sim iPhone Xs Max and started using both SIM cards. When I resumed or started the Spotify app it took about 20 seconds, in some cases, to connect to Spotify servers, which was rea...

• Casual Listener
  • Issue Description: I have been having this issue since I bought my dual sim iPhone Xs Max and started using both SIM cards. When I resumed or started the Spotify app it took about 20 seconds, in som...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • celular
    connection
    dual
    esim
    sim
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcast episode won’t play

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceiPhone XROperating SystemiOS 13.5.1 My Question or IssueI’ve been listening to a podcast called Break In the Case. I listened to the first two episodes, however, when I try to listen to episode three, it won’t play. I can pres...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country USA Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 13.5.1   My Question or Issue I’ve been listening to a podcast called Break In the Case. I listened to the first two episode...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Offline Songs need Internet to „work“.... again

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevice(iPod Touch 6th Generation) Operating System(iOS) My Question or IssueI am using my ipod for years to listen to my offline albums at work. Today it doesnt work. It requires a internet connection. What can i do? This is ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device (iPod Touch 6th Generation)  Operating System (iOS)    My Question or Issue I am using my ipod for years to listen to my offline albums at...
  • xTOOLx
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

[iOS] Can't play current song (over&over!!!)

My spotify pauses at the end of EVERY single song on my desktop version and says "can't play current song" or just goes to the next and starts counting the seconds but not actually playing the song. I have tried quitting & restarting MANY times and m...

• Visitor
  • My spotify pauses at the end of EVERY single song on my desktop version and says "can't play current song" or just goes to the next and starts counting the seconds but not actually playing the song. ...
  • musichead1217
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes