Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Bug] Song switches in the middle multiple times, the previous song starts playing

[Bug] Song switches in the middle multiple times, the previous song starts playing

None of the below information is required.

Plan

Premium

Country

India

Device

iPhone 13 Pro

Operating System

iOS 16

So I have two problems 

1) I have been facing this for a while where the music starts streaming on another device randomly in the middle of my song and it also changes the playlist and starts playing a random playlist altogether. This has been happening for 2-3 months and is very random

2) Since I updated to iOS 16, it’s been impossible to play on Spotify. Suddenly it starts switching to the previous song in my playlist and it just continues switching after playing like 10 secs of every song. 

it’s becoming impossible to use

My Question or Issue

1 Reply

Hey @rsinha25

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

Just to confirm, is this happening across devices or only on your phone?

If this is happening on all your devices, it's recommended you secure your account by following the steps below:

1. Log in to your account page and scroll all the way to the bottom.
  2. Select SIGN OUT EVERYWHERE.
  3. Request a password reset by visiting this article.

It's also worth checking the apps that are linked to your Spotify account on your account page under Apps and remove any you don't recognize. You can find out more tips on how to protect your account here.

Let us know how it goes.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts