Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

CAN'T EDIT MY PLAYLIST

CAN'T EDIT MY PLAYLIST

HI, 

So the new update was released for IOS but part of the update has now meant that there is not a option to edit the playlist and I am aware that you can click on the calender also i have attached a photo showing that is no option to edit the playlist on IOS

image_6483441 (1).JPG
image_6483441.JPG
5 Replies

Hey @maxqwe1 Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Woah! That's interesting! I would recommend reinstalling the app and see if the edit playlist will come back. It could be possible that when you were updating the files for editing the playlist didnt full install.

Hopefully this helps you out!

Happy Listening

Keanu_C

If this is a good answer please give it a Like.

If this solves your problem or answers your question, please click Accept as Solution

Did not work at all. Spotify fixed something that is not broken 

I figured it out.  On your main playlist page it will show a bunch of the artists you've got on the playlist, and at the bottom there's a "and more" highlighted in white.  Click on that, the playlist will then open up and you can click to the right of each song and delete songs that way.  👍🏼

@Djelan wrote:

I figured it out.  On your main playlist page it will show a bunch of the artists you've got on the playlist, and at the bottom there's a "and more" highlighted in white.  Click on that, the playlist will then open up and you can click to the right of each song and delete songs that way.  👍🏼

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Suggested posts