Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Cambio de Android a Iphone

Cambio de Android a Iphone

Hola ¿como estan?

Tengo un celular Android pero la otra semana voy a cambiarlo a IPhone ¿El plan de datos es el mismo en el otro celular o que tengo que hacer?

4 Replies

¡Hola @emilio13!

Bienvenido a la comunidad de Spotify.

No te preocupes. Si vas a cambiar de teléfono, solo debes asegurarte de iniciar sesión en Spotify con la misma cuenta de Spotify. 

Esperamos tu respuesta. No dudes en decirnos si hay alguna otra cosa que podamos hacer por ti. Siempre estaremos aquí para ayudarte 🙂

Maria_BModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“The music is not in the notes, but in the silence in between.” – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Hola tenia iphone y mi cuenta de spotify estaba suscrita con mi id de iphone ahora me pase a android pero no me sale la opción de apple como sigo con mi cuenta de iphone en Android Samsung 

por que no me deja abrir mi cuenta Spotify en mi iPhone si está ligada a mi cuenta de Facebook 

Hey @31ejjmgusjn7cqoseqs2 & @V_zuniga1525,

Hope you don't mind us replying in English 🙂

Selecting 'Log in with Facebook' should let you use a Facebook login, but in case that fails to work for some reason (as is the case with the Apple ID login on an Android phone), you can try to log in with an email + password instead. To do so, you'll first need to update your Spotify password - you can do so via this link.

Once that’s done, you’ll be able to log in with your email address and new password. If you need to change your email - follow the steps from this FAQ article.
Note: For Apple users - if you’ve used Apple's 'Hide My Email' option, you’ll need to use the Apple-generated email address to reset your password and log in.

Hope this helps clear things up!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts