Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can not log in on app, on safari it works ok.

Solved!

Can not log in on app, on safari it works ok.

Hi i can not log in on the app on the iphone or the ipad but on the wed(safari) it works ok.

It says wrong username or password. I tried to reset the password but it still does not work.

I got my account in sweden but I am now in Oslo. I never logged in via the app in sweden. Can that be the problem?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi B737. Welcome to the Spotify Community!

The way to log in to Spotify depends on which of those 2 ways you created your account:

• If you made your account by signing up with Facebook, tap LOG IN WITH FACEBOOK
  • If you made your account by signing up directly with your email address, enter your username (not your email address!) and password and tap LOG IN

Tip: If you're not sure how you created your account, tap LOG IN WITH FACEBOOK.

It will prompt you to log in to Facebook.com if you haven't already. After doing so, if you do not have a Spotify account that was signed up through that Facebook account, you'll see a message saying so.

Check out for more information here.

Thanks,

marlonespi

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a SOLUTION.

If you like my post - Please add LIKES to it.

***I'm not in any means working or related with Spotify. I’m just trying to be helpful, that’s it!***

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi B737. Welcome to the Spotify Community!

The way to log in to Spotify depends on which of those 2 ways you created your account:

• If you made your account by signing up with Facebook, tap LOG IN WITH FACEBOOK
  • If you made your account by signing up directly with your email address, enter your username (not your email address!) and password and tap LOG IN

Tip: If you're not sure how you created your account, tap LOG IN WITH FACEBOOK.

It will prompt you to log in to Facebook.com if you haven't already. After doing so, if you do not have a Spotify account that was signed up through that Facebook account, you'll see a message saying so.

Check out for more information here.

Thanks,

marlonespi

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a SOLUTION.

If you like my post - Please add LIKES to it.

***I'm not in any means working or related with Spotify. I’m just trying to be helpful, that’s it!***

Suggested posts