Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Save on iphone play on ipad

I have a 16gb ipad mini that spotify looks awesome on especially landscape. My phone is 128gb and im wondering how I can save my music on the phone and use my ipad mini to control and play the music off of my iphone. I did see I can connect them and ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a 16gb ipad mini that spotify looks awesome on especially landscape. My phone is 128gb and im wondering how I can save my music on the phone and use my ipad mini to control and play the music ...
  • manoots
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

IOS 10 - crash when listening to snippets

Just installed ios 10.0.1 and can crash spotify if album is long pressed to listen to track snippets. Consistent everywhere.Have rebooted iphone & reinstalled spotify 5.7.0.1055Otherwise spotify seems to run much snappier.

• Gig Goer
  • Just installed ios 10.0.1 and can crash spotify if album is long pressed to listen to track snippets. Consistent everywhere. Have rebooted iphone & reinstalled spotify 5.7.0.1055 Otherwise sp...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

My Daily mix not working ?! (On premium)

Showing an "error occurred" try again.Have tried fresh install but no luck.

• Showing an "error occurred" try again. Have tried fresh install but no luck.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

undo upnext

last night I wanted to add just one song to "up next" and ended up adding an entire playlist. No when I want to listen to another playlist, one song will play and then it reverts back to the playlist I accendently added. How can I undo that? Help Ple...

• last night I wanted to add just one song to "up next" and ended up adding an entire playlist.  No when I want to listen to another playlist, one song will play and then it reverts back to the pl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't play songs

Just got a new IPhone, can't get it to play my song choices. I subscribe to Spotify premium. What is the problem?

• Just got a new IPhone, can't get it to play my song choices. I subscribe to Spotify premium. What is the problem?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

music

I just got an email saying that I had a 7 day premium trial and that's why my subsrciption says "free." I have been paying $9.99 plus tax since November 2015. SO please go back and check that information again. The credit card is not under my name. I...

• Casual Listener
  • I just got an email saying that I had a 7 day premium trial and that's why my subsrciption says "free." I have been paying $9.99 plus tax since November 2015. SO please go back and check that informa...
  • tristanschuler
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

WHY CAN'T I LISTEN TO SPOTIFY ON ios OFFLINE WITH PREMIUM ACCOUNT

I have a Premium account I cannot listen to my "downloaded songs offline" They all have the green arrow beside but as soon as im offline, non of my music will play. Error will say " This is not downloaded. Do you want to go back online" this is super...

• I have a Premium account   I cannot listen to my "downloaded songs offline"    They all have the green arrow beside but as soon as im offline, non of my music will play.   E...
  • tristanschuler
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switched from Androit to iPhone. How do I download my existing premium acct??

Hello! I pay monthly for my current Spotify account which was always accessed from an Android phone. That Android phone has now broken and I purchased an iPhone SE. How do I download the Spotify app to my iPhone SE with my same account. The iPhone do...

• Hello!   I pay monthly for my current Spotify account which was always accessed from an Android phone.  That Android phone has now broken and I purchased an iPhone SE.  How do I down...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Release Notes - Spotify Beta. WHERE?!

WHERE I could find the Release notes for Spotify Beta downloaded via TestFlight. The "What To Test Section" is not enough. Every update the same text. I want to know what's new this Beta.At the moment I am at 6.5.0

• Music Fan
  • WHERE I could find the Release notes for Spotify Beta downloaded via TestFlight. The "What To Test Section" is not enough. Every update the same text. I want to know what's new this Beta. At the m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS 10 crashes after several songs on iPhone 6 plus

My iPhone 6 plus crashes and reboots after listening to Spotify premium for about 15-20 minutes. Very repeatable. I have deleted and reinstalled Spotify. Same problem. Different networks and also on LTE. Always reboots the phone.

• Casual Listener
  • My iPhone 6 plus crashes and reboots after listening to Spotify premium for about 15-20 minutes. Very repeatable. I have deleted and reinstalled Spotify. Same problem. Different networks and also on ...
  • kmontomery94
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS 10] Touch Preview Causes Crash

When using the touch preivew feature on iOS 10 on an iPhone 6S,the app loads the default grid view of songs & crashes right before it would normally preview a song. To recreate,Open Spotify on iPhone 6S, iOS 10Navigate to a grid view of albums or pla...

• When using the touch preivew feature on iOS 10 on an iPhone 6S, the app loads the default grid view of songs & crashes right before it would normally preview a song.   To recreate, Open...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

New releases not available offline

Hi there, trying to download some of the new release albums today; taking back Sunday, AlunaGeorge & Against me! .. I can save them to my library but as soon as I click to download to make the available offline nothing happens?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, trying to download some of the new release albums today; taking back Sunday, AlunaGeorge & Against me! .. I can save them to my library but as soon as I click to download to make the av...
  • Danny97
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium account

Ik heb een premium account. Voorheen gingen de betalingen goed, via de Rabobank. Maar dit bleek niet meer te lukken, nou heb ik via de ING betaalt, voor premium 10 euro. Maar ik kan op mijn Spotify alleen maar de shuffle functie hanteren. Hoe kan ik ...

• Ik heb een premium account. Voorheen gingen de betalingen goed, via de Rabobank. Maar dit bleek niet meer te lukken, nou heb ik via de ING betaalt, voor premium 10 euro. Maar ik kan op mijn Spotify a...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing downloaded mp3 from Desktop to iPhone

Hi everyone, I am having trouble syncing some files from my Desktop (Windows 7) to my Iphone 6s. It works for some mp3 files, such as the ones in the Windows sample library. However, I downloaded an mp3 from a random page on the internet and this one...

• Hi everyone,   I am having trouble syncing some files from my Desktop (Windows 7) to my Iphone 6s. It works for some mp3 files, such as the ones in the Windows sample library. However, I downl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help me

Hey I pay 10 bucks a month and the service is great no better music app then Spotify but one question I recently download the new Travis Scott album and the explicit version only plays 12 second of the song and then it just cuts but when I save the e...

• Hey I pay 10 bucks a month and the service is great no better music app then Spotify but one question I recently download the new Travis Scott album and the explicit version only plays 12 second of t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Streaming problems

G'day,I'm trying to use spotify to stream the new releases today but each song will only get 8 seconds in before stopping.It's only happening on the new albums released today, everything else is fine.Any ideas?

• G'day, I'm trying to use spotify to stream the new releases today but each song will only get 8 seconds in before stopping. It's only happening on the new albums released today, everything else is ...
  • thomask1230
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Music and subscrption

First of all I want to say that I have been on your website for about an hour trying to figure out a way to speak to someone in customer service or at least have an online chat.. It is amazing to me that with all the money people spend on this app th...

• Casual Listener
  • First of all I want to say that I have been on your website for about an hour trying to figure out a way to speak to someone in customer service or at least have an online chat.. It is amazing to me ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No longer able to select Apple TV

With the iOS 10 update my Apple TV (4th generation) no longer shows up under Devices Available at the bottom of the Spotify song screen. The only way I can play Spotify on the Apple TV is to use Airplay mirroring. Is this a problem others have? The v...

• Music Fan
  • With the iOS 10 update my Apple TV (4th generation) no longer shows up under Devices Available at the bottom of the Spotify song screen. The only way I can play Spotify on the Apple TV is to use Airp...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

No album art on local songs synced from Spotify even though they show on PC

How do I make local files show their artwork when on iOS? It shows fine on the PC version, but there's no album art on iOS. Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • How do I make local files show their artwork when on iOS? It shows fine on the PC version, but there's no album art on iOS. Thanks!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes