Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

cant connect to premium

supoosed to have two years free keeps trying to give me 30 day free trial

• supoosed to have two years free keeps trying to give me 30 day free trial  
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! music stops when sending messages via viber

Updated my ios to ios 10, updated my Viber to 6.3.1 (latest update upon ios 10 released). So whenever I hit my viber's send button, my spotify music stops. I tried it with my iPad, same issue.

• Updated my ios to ios 10, updated my Viber to 6.3.1 (latest update upon ios 10 released). So whenever I hit my viber's send button, my spotify music stops. I tried it with my iPad, same issue. 
  • meetchguzman
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Error 404 when logging in

Just upgraded to student premium and it logged me out of the app, I've reset my password several times and it says error 404. When I try sign in with Facebook it does the same thing. I tryed deleting the app and reinstalling it, same results

• Just upgraded to student premium and it logged me out of the app, I've reset my password several times and it says error 404. When I try sign in with Facebook it does the same thing. I tryed deleting...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't login to Spotify on iPhone

I mistakenly logged out of Spotify on my iPhone 5 and now I can't get back in again. It gives me two options - to login by FB and to login by Spotify. I try logging in by FB, but when I select the link in the SPotify login it doesn't go anywhere. SO ...

• Music Fan
  • I mistakenly logged out of Spotify on my iPhone 5 and now I can't get back in again.  It gives me two options - to login by FB and to login by Spotify.  I try logging in by FB, but when I s...
  • fishon77
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

Local Files

There are some songs I have on my computer that won't download onto Spotify on my phone. I added these to local files and some worked but others would only play on my computer. I can see the songs on my phone but it says that the songs aren't downloa...

• There are some songs I have on my computer that won't download onto Spotify on my phone. I added these to local files and some worked but others would only play on my computer. I can see the songs on...
  • justinbelloli
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to delete queue??

How can I clear the queue?? I made a playlist for a party with 150 songs. I added this playlist as the next music (I don't know what it's called in the english version, maybe "queue" or "as next"). Now it keeps playing this list! Every new song I wan...

• Casual Listener
  • How can I clear the queue?? I made a playlist for a party with 150 songs. I added this playlist as the next music  (I don't know what it's called in the english version, maybe "queue" or "as nex...
  • aroneinars
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error accessing app (iPhone/ipad)

I can't access the app on iphone / ipad, however am able to access spotify through internet. Have reset passwords, reinstalled app, etc but nothing working. Anyone help?

• I can't access the app on iphone / ipad, however am able to access spotify through internet.  Have reset passwords, reinstalled app, etc but nothing working.  Anyone help?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Menu bar

I noticed after installing Spotify on my wife's phone that I still don't have the new menu bar. I tried deleting the app and reinstalling it with no luck. Anyone have any suggestions? I figured by now it was standard in the US.Using an iPhone 7+ on V...

• Casual Listener
  • I noticed after installing Spotify on my wife's phone that I still don't have the new menu bar. I tried deleting the app and reinstalling it with no luck. Anyone have any suggestions? I figured by no...
  • Wexon2
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Glitch when searching on radio mode ios 10

So I recently updated my iPad to iOS 10 and whenever I try to search in radio the search pops up and then off and continues to glitch like that until I exit app and reopen. But when I reopen and try to search again. The cycle repeats. I've ended and ...

• So I recently updated my iPad to iOS 10 and whenever I try to search in radio the search pops up and then off and continues to glitch like that until I exit app and reopen. But when I reopen and try ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't share music with followers!

Hi,I've been a premium user for a few months and didn't think it was possible to share music within the app because a key feature isn't working for me.When I go to 'Share', 'Send to' and then 'Select people', the resulting window is blank. When k typ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've been a premium user for a few months and didn't think it was possible to share music within the app because a key feature isn't working for me. When I go to 'Share', 'Send to' and then...
  • nogoodmonkey
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify blocking Sting and Taylor Swift and ...?

Bottom line: Spotify seems to be blocking certain artists music from being streamed to music devices (in my case Denon Heos. I'm assuming this would probably would be the same for Sonos, but welcome someone to test?). Other music, sourced the exact s...

• Bottom line: Spotify seems to be blocking certain artists music from being streamed to music devices (in my case Denon Heos. I'm assuming this would probably would be the same for Sonos, but wel...
  • Broncobill
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • apple
    sting
    taylor swift
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app crash when I try to preview a song in iOS 10

Whenever I try to preview a song by holding down on the song to preview it Spotify crashes or shutdown. I have iOS 10 installed on my phone.l which is the iPhone 6S plus.

• Whenever I try to preview a song by holding down on the song to preview it Spotify crashes or shutdown. I have iOS 10 installed on my phone.l which is the iPhone 6S plus.
  • Destinytronman
  • 1 replies
  • 13 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 13 likes

App crashes whenever I 3D Touch

Whenever I 3D Touch a playlist or album on my iPhone 7 with iOS 10, Spotify will begin to open it and then immediately crash. It actually happened on my old iPhone 5s too when I would long press. I'm beginning to think I'm just unlucky. Any help?

• Whenever I 3D Touch a playlist or album on my iPhone 7 with iOS 10, Spotify will begin to open it and then immediately crash. It actually happened on my old iPhone 5s too when I would long press. I'm...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Helppp!!

So I accidentally removed a music on my playlist and I didn't see what's the title. Is there any way that I can see recently deleted music?

• So I accidentally removed a music on my playlist and I didn't see what's the title. Is there any way that I can see recently deleted music?
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Siri + Spotify = Fail

I have a big issue with Spotify and it is that it makes Siri inoperative. The same exact setup with other music apps such as Digitally Imported, Pandora and Shoutcast works without a problem. Unfortunatly I drive an old car. It has a dock connector f...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a big issue with Spotify and it is that it makes Siri inoperative. The same exact setup with other music apps such as Digitally Imported, Pandora and Shoutcast works without a problem. &nbsp...
  • Frankshottunes4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resubscription music lost

Hello,I am so frustrated, and i need your help. Spotify app (on iphone) warned me to update my card info so I did (app says i am a premium user again). But now, i cannot listen to my downloaded music which clearly is still downloaded (spotify app siz...

• Hello, I am so frustrated, and i need your help. Spotify app (on iphone) warned me to update my card info so I did (app says i am a premium user again). But now, i cannot listen to my downloaded mus...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Bug - iOS 9 music stops playing when switching to camera

Hi All, I am using an iPhone 6s, running iOS 9.0.1 and Spotify 4.0.0. When I am playing music and I switch to the camera App to take a picture (photo mode, not video mode) the music will stop playing. Has this been experienced by other users? Thanks

• Hi All,   I am using an iPhone 6s, running iOS 9.0.1 and Spotify 4.0.0. When I am playing music and I switch to the camera App to take a picture (photo mode, not video mode) the music will sto...
  • erico_perico
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

iOS 10

So I recently downloaded the iOS 10 update on my iPad and now Spotify won't connect to the internet. I will go to search a song and it has that "spotify is offline" thing pop up but I'm connected to the internet. I have had Spotify for a whole year a...

• Casual Listener
  • So I recently downloaded the iOS 10 update on my iPad and now Spotify won't connect to the internet. I will go to search a song and it has that "spotify is offline" thing pop up but I'm connected to ...
  • Doughtydoc
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes