Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Spotify is out of date

FIX as simple as this :-When opening the app it always says OFFLINE for 5-10 secs before realizing oh ! there is LTE or oh ! there is wifi, sorry I will reluanch the app now... that drives me nuts! -Have a report bug into the mobile app, come on real...

• Music Fan
  • FIX as simple as this : -When opening the app it always says OFFLINE for 5-10 secs before realizing oh ! there is LTE or oh ! there is wifi, sorry I will reluanch the app now... that drives me nuts!...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
    enhance
    IOS10
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

sin conexión a internet

No he podido tener acceso a mi perfil de spotify, siempre aparece un aviso de 'sin acceso a internet " y abajo CONECTANDO. Tengo un plan de datos ilimitado , si no tengo solucion al problema , precedere a cancelar el servicio, pues a mi esposo le pas...

• No he podido tener acceso a mi perfil de spotify, siempre aparece un aviso de 'sin acceso a internet " y abajo CONECTANDO. Tengo un plan de datos ilimitado , si no tengo solucion al problema , preced...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why am I seeing the Shuffle Play button as premium subscriber?

Opened up Spotify in iOS today, and all of a sudden I'm seeing a big green Shuffle Play button in place of the standard Play button. I am a premium subscriber - I should not have to shuffle play albums or playlists unless I choose to do so. What happ...

• Casual Listener
  • Opened up Spotify in iOS today, and all of a sudden I'm seeing a big green Shuffle Play button in place of the standard Play button. I am a premium subscriber - I should not have to shuffle play albu...
  • travis_s
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Music

Ok so I signed into my Spotify account and all my music was gone and I had the premium package which I've been paying for and now it's saying I don't have that. How can I get my stuff back?!!

• Ok so I signed into my Spotify account and all my music was gone and I had the premium package which I've been paying for and now it's saying I don't have that. How can I get my stuff back?!!
  • timmieschaap
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing out of app

My Spotify app just started turning off its sound when I exit the app or I go to another app, much like how the YouTube app does.

• My Spotify app just started turning off its sound when I exit the app or I go to another app, much like how the YouTube app does.
  • timmieschaap
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Force touch crashes app

Force touching a song in the iOS application crashes the app.iPhone 7, iOS 10Spotify ver. 5.7.0.1055

• Force touching a song in the iOS application crashes the app. iPhone 7, iOS 10 Spotify ver. 5.7.0.1055
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing music

I have followed all the directions to sync my music from my asus laptop to my iphone 6. However i'm stuck on my music saying 'waiting to download' yet it never downloads. Any advice would be helpful!Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • I have followed all the directions to sync my music from my asus laptop to my iphone 6. However i'm stuck on my music saying 'waiting to download' yet it never downloads. Any advice would b...
  • ca6
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problem after the last update

hi, yesterday I installed the last update but from that moment it crush when I open it ; I see that if I install again spotify and I open it whit another account it works but with my premium account it doesn't work and crush down. I hope that someone...

• hi, yesterday I installed the last update but from that moment it crush when I open it ;  I see that if I install again spotify and I open it whit another account it works but with my premium ...
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

After buying premium and using it on my laptop, there is no more audio on iPhone!

Here are the facts:I used free Spotify on my iPhone for several weeks. Decided to purchase premium because I liked it. Using my laptop (not iPhone) I made the purchase through the Spotify website.Downloaded the app or whatever onto my laptop. Enjoyed...

• Here are the facts: I used free Spotify on my iPhone for several weeks.  Decided to purchase premium because I liked it.  Using my laptop (not iPhone) I made the purchase through the Spo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

App iPhone

Why can't I get the latest update on iPhone? I have updated, but have the old look.

• Casual Listener
  • Why can't I get the latest update on iPhone? I have updated, but have the old look.
  • Edvin98
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

When is New Navigation Bar Rolling Out for Everyone?

It seems like everyone I know who uses Spotify has the new navigation bar located at the bottom (instead of the dreaded hamburger menu) except for me. Any word on when the newest feature is going to be rolled out to everyone as an official feature?

• Casual Listener
  • It seems like everyone I know who uses Spotify has the new navigation bar located at the bottom (instead of the dreaded hamburger menu) except for me. Any word on when the newest feature is going to ...
  • gormy
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

A very simple question about Spotify in South Korea

Hello everybody! I'm looking for an answer to a simple question.Is this possible to download, use and buy a Premium account (on iPhone 5s) for Spotify while staying in Republic of Korea (just in case: it's South Korea) ?Thank you very much in advance

• Hello everybody!   I'm looking for an answer to a simple question. Is this possible to download, use and buy a Premium account (on iPhone 5s) for Spotify while staying in Republic of Korea (j...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

2 accounts influence each other

Goodday, my english isn't very good so excuse me for that... Me and my brother have got a problem. We've got a family premium account, and use both our own account. But, when he listens with a Sonos system, I can't play music on my Macbook. It says, ...

• Goodday, my english isn't very good so excuse me for that... Me and my brother have got a problem. We've got a family premium account, and use both our own account. But, when he listens with a Sonos ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

IPhone 6s: 3D Touch

So I updated to IOS 10 when it came out. I didn't know I had a problem until I tried to use 3D Touch the day after I installed it. Whenever I used 3D Touch on a song or anything the app would crash. I think it's a IOS 10 thing or the app has an issue...

• So I updated to IOS 10 when it came out. I didn't know I had a problem until I tried to use 3D Touch the day after I installed it. Whenever I used 3D Touch on a song or anything the app would crash. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't share music with friends on Spotify on iPhone 5s and I'm not on facebook!

When I go to share music directly with my iPhone, it goes to the search menu - but when I type any name in, it just says 'no results'. Any suggestions?

• When I go to share music directly with my iPhone, it goes to the search menu - but when I type any name in, it just says 'no results'. Any suggestions?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't offline

My account premium but can't listening offline? Help me please

• My account premium but can't listening offline? Help me please
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone 6s ios10 Spotify bug

Every time I have the app opened and I press and hold an album to preview it's music the app instantly crashes I just wanted to report the bug

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I have the app opened and I press and hold an album to preview it's music the app instantly crashes I just wanted to report the bug
  • Sutharshan06
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • bug
    iOS 10
    iPhone 6s
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Preview function force closing App

I downloaded the update iOS 10.0.1 and now my preview songs function isn't working anymore. If I hold down on a song it's completely silent and if I try holding down to preview and album it completely force closes the app. I've tried uninstalling and...

• I downloaded the update iOS 10.0.1 and now my preview songs function isn't working anymore. If I hold down on a song it's completely silent and if I try holding down to preview and album it completel...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Holding down to preview a song, now closes/crashes the app on iOS 10

If you hold down on a song to preview it, now with the new update of iOS 10 it closes or just crashes the app. Spotify could please roll out an update for iOS 10.

• If you hold down on a song to preview it, now with the new update of iOS 10 it closes or just crashes the app. Spotify could please roll out an update for iOS 10.
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help, Payment went through but my account was never upgraded.

I renewed my subscription through my apple account. The money went through but my spotify account never went to the premium service. I've tried calling apple but they told me the money was recived so it has to be on spotify's end. I'm running out of ...

• I renewed my subscription through my apple account. The money went through but my spotify account never went to the premium service. I've tried calling apple but they told me the money was recived so...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes