Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 35 likes

How to change cover art

To change your cover art you have to becom a rockstar at 

• To change your cover art you have to becom a rockstar at 
  • morris926
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account random songs not playing offline

Okay, so i've read a few forums and still not finding answers to my issue. I have an iPhone, have no memory issues and have not maxed 3,333 songs on my phone. The playlists or albums I download to the phone when I go offline still doesn't play. When ...

• Okay, so i've read a few forums and still not finding answers to my issue. I have an iPhone, have no memory issues and have not maxed 3,333 songs on my phone. The playlists or albums I download to th...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All my music has disappeared

Listened to music earlier and everything was there. Now I just got on and everything is gone except for playlists.

• Listened to music earlier and everything was there. Now I just got on and everything is gone except for playlists.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Switched carrier, can't find my music

I switched carriers and upgraded my iPhone. None of my old playlists are showing up on my Spotify.

• I switched carriers and upgraded my iPhone. None of my old playlists are showing up on my Spotify.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

App download is not working for iPhone

I can download 75% of the , then Apple Store says there is a problem but do not explain what the problem really is ?

• I can download 75% of the , then Apple Store says there is a problem but do not explain what the problem really is ?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files Won't Download to iPhone

(I've seen post like this but they seem to be a bit older so I figured I'd open up a new thread for this issue)I am trying to download some songs that I have under Local Files. They are mp3, I'm trying to download them over the same wi-fi my laptop i...

• Casual Listener
  • (I've seen post like this but they seem to be a bit older so I figured I'd open up a new thread for this issue) I am trying to download some songs that I have under Local Files. They are mp3, I'm tr...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't login with Spotify credentials

Hi!, Created an account, can login and play using the web player, but in my iOS or Android devices, I cant login!Premium accountSpotify accountPlease advise!

• Hi!, Created an account, can login and play using the web player, but in my iOS or Android devices, I cant login! Premium account Spotify account Please advise!
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound stops

When i start music to play, after 1.30 the sounds go off. If i want to the next sound he don't start the sound.

• When i start music to play, after 1.30 the sounds go off. If i want to the next sound he don't start the sound.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to change language

Hey all spotify usersI have a problem concerning languages on my newly bought Iphone 5. When i first started using spotify i lived in france, therefore my computerversion of spotify was in French to begin with, even when i returned to Denmark (my nat...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey all spotify users I have a problem concerning languages on my newly bought Iphone 5. When i first started using spotify i lived in france, therefore my computerversion of spotify was in French t...
  • baastardo
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

IPHONE SE

when i try and open the app on my iphone. the app will not launch. the icon fills my screen likeit is launching. Then im back to my home screen. i just down loaded it for the first time today.reinstalling/changing the language and country don't work ...

• when i try and open the app on my iphone. the app will not launch. the icon fills my screen likeit is launching. Then im back to my home screen. i just down loaded it for the first time today.reinsta...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Connect - Yamaha w/iPod, Windows and Mac clients.

Okay, I want to know how I can shut down Spotify Connect from connecting to my reciever when I'm not on the local network. I can put my iPhone on LTE, and i'm still able to stream music to it. I unplugged my cable modem, and it stopped. This is a big...

• Okay, I want to know how I can shut down Spotify Connect from connecting to my reciever when I'm not on the local network.  I can put my iPhone on LTE, and i'm still able to stream music to it. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify unresponsive on both iPhone and iPad

Hi, I am using the latest version of spotify for iOS and I am having an issue with the app becoming unresponsive after launch. Past the splash screen when I see the "browse" section I tap on my library and then the app stops responding. I tried delet...

• Hi,   I am using the latest version of spotify for iOS and I am having an issue with the app becoming unresponsive after launch.   Past the splash screen when I see the "browse" section...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't login on app

I can login on my computer, but I can not login on my app. I don't know how I got logged out, but when I open spotify the login screen is my only option. I try logging in through facebook as usual, and I get a pop up message that "this app may post o...

• Casual Listener
  • I can login on my computer, but I can not login on my app. I don't know how I got logged out, but when I open spotify the login screen is my only option. I try logging in through facebook as usual, a...
  • greciamho
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sound goes super loud in middle of songs or between songs

When I'm playing music sound will be where I want it and then all of a sudden it goes super loud, like super super loud, this happens when I'm playing music on my ipad or ipod, and also when the song changes it will be a different volume as well, mor...

• When I'm playing music sound will be where I want it and then all of a sudden it goes super loud, like super super loud, this happens when I'm playing music on my ipad or ipod, and also when the song...
  • RYMR
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium button under shuffle changed to Download from Offline after trial when purchased

I have Spotify Premium an iPhone 6sPlus. Initially I had a free premium trial & under shuffle button the toggle above the songs said: Offline. I could swear. Then, trial ended, I buy it from free & suddenly I see it saying "Downloading..." & a Downlo...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify Premium an iPhone 6sPlus. Initially I had a free premium trial & under shuffle button the toggle above the songs said: Offline. I could swear. Then, trial ended, I buy it from free...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Add to Up Next Playlist keeps erasing itself iPhone 6splus

I have Spotify Premium & an iPhone 6sPlus Version 9.3.3. Every time regardless of version, & after taking troubleshooting steps, after making an "Add to Up Next Playlist" of my songs on a playlist, Spotify will erase the songs that were added to play...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify Premium & an iPhone 6sPlus Version 9.3.3. Every time regardless of version, & after taking troubleshooting steps, after making an "Add to Up Next Playlist" of my songs on a pla...
  • Joaquiiin
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Abroad error.. But not abroad

Hello! Please help me. My spotify won't log on saying I can't use it abroad for more than 14 days, however I am not abroad and I'm a premium user. Any advice will be much appreciated!!! Thanks, Jess

• Hello! Please help me. My spotify won't log on saying I can't use it abroad for more than 14 days, however I am not abroad and I'm a premium user. Any advice will be much appreciated!!! Thanks, Jess
  • kierannikus
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Se me cierra repentinamente

Cuando quiero hacer la vista previa de la canción se me cierra, supongo que es un error de la última actualización o una incooatibilidad con ios10, si alguien tiene una solución desde ya muchas gracias

• Cuando quiero hacer la vista previa de la canción se me cierra, supongo que es un error de la última actualización o una incooatibilidad con ios10, si alguien tiene una solución desde ya muchas graci...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost Music.

Lost my Spotify icon on iPhone. Downloaded the app. Entered a new password because I forgot my old one. Reset password. Went to log in but all my music was gone? Any suggestions? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Lost my Spotify icon on iPhone. Downloaded the app. Entered a new password because I forgot my old one. Reset password. Went to log in but all my music was gone? Any suggestions? Thanks
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes