Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't add local files to playlist on ios7 app

Can't add local files to playlist on ios7 app

Every time I try to add a local file to another playlist on my iphone, Spotify crashes.
6 Replies

@Martiraff Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Pertaining your issue, that seems like it shouldn't happen given what you’ve described (I've tried on my end and it works perfectly fine), I guess your music cache is corrupted, kindly do a clean reinstallation following the steps below:

Click into your Spotify App -> Logout from Spotify (Spotify app Settings -> Logout) -> [If you are on premium and have songs that are on available offline, click here: https://www.spotify.com/sg-en/account/offline-devices/ and remove all devices -> Go to iPhone Settings, General, Usage and Delete the app -> Go to App Store and download the Spotify app again.
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Nope, still not working. Thanks though.

Are you able to do this without any issue on the desktop version?

Yes

@Martiraff Thats really ironic though, you might want to try doing a restore on your iPhone.

I just tried on my iPhone - no issues.
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

This iPhone is only 2 months old, had the same issue on my last iPhone too, the problem occurred after spotifys big update.

Suggested posts