Can't download App

Can't download App

Kanetania
Hiya, just got iPhone 6 and it won't let me download app onto this device, shows the cloud with down arrow but won't download it, have already on iPad and samsung TV so why won't it work on new phone. Thanks
35 Replies

Re: Can't download App

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

It sounds like a problem with the app store trying to download the app.

Have you tried logging out of the app store and then logging back in?

Also try restarting your iPhone.

MattSudaRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Jessjenns
I'm the same too, I get the cloud sign and nothing happens. Restarted it, updated the most recent ISO checked restrictions and nothing. Wouldn't mind but getting free spotify through bloody vodaphone 😜.

Justinepagenz
Did you find s solution as I have the same problem....

umzzzzz
I'm having the same problem here. Any solutions? Thanks!

annewechsler
Same problem here. Any solution?

fragg13

Hi,

Same issue for me... unable to DL the last update on my iphone6. Cloud icon in appstore on the phone.

Now the icon of Spotify on the phone is the default ios9 icon... can't uninstall.

Restarted the phone, now there is no more Spotify icon .. I retry to re-download it..

Edit: Okay, dowload finally completed. Some of my dowloaded album not showing, i saw another thread for that i'm not alone

Having the same prob!

Swanny
Community Legend
Hi @12128647177

can you please try restarting your device and seeing if that resolves the issue?

Let me know how it goes!

thomasjamesmitc
Casual Listener
Same problem. Phone has been restarted loads of times. Spotify is no longer on the phone as far as I can see. When I go to the App Store to download it all I see is the cloud icon with the downward facing arrow. If I press that then there's a split second where it looks like it's beginning to download then snaps straight back to the cloud/arrow combo.
SUGGESTED POSTS