Announcements

Can't download App

Highlighted

Re: Can't download App

Community Legend
Hey @thomasjamesmitc, are you able to download any other apps?

Highlighted

Casual Listener
Yep, can download other apps no problem.
Highlighted

Community Legend
Bizarre. Can you try signing out and in again into the App Store? Also, what version of iOS are you running and what device are you using?

Highlighted

I am having the same issue... I have an iPhone 5S
Highlighted

Casual Listener
I have the same issue.. (Iphone 5c) when I press the cloud button nothing happens
Highlighted

Casual Listener
However now my frustration solved the problem.. After having done all resets I could think of and logged in and out of app store I just pressed the cloud button like 20times and all of a sudden it worked.. Thanks to the monkey method
Highlighted

LOL 

I have also was keep pressing the cloud icon and suddently it's just worked. I have tired all the other methods mentioned before too. 

Highlighted

This is happening to me as well

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable
Argh same here! It logged me out this morning and it said online that it was trying to sync to my phone so I deleted it and tried to reinstall. Now not working at all and I don't know how to log out of the App Store 😞
Highlighted

Community Legend

Hey guys, can you try signing out and back into the App Store? If you scroll down to the bottom of the Featured tab, you will see the "Apple ID" box with your email address in it. Tap that, then you can tap Sign Out.

Give that a shot and let us know how it goes. Cheers!

SUGGESTED POSTS