Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can’t edit my playlist on spotify

Can’t edit my playlist on spotify

Hey i really want to know why i cant edit my playlist. I cant edit on my ipad or my iphone why pliiizzz help.

6762E00A-7ACF-4FF1-AA4D-FFF33E5689F8.png
7 Replies

After editing descriptions or pictures of my own playlists on my Mac, both revert to previous descriptions and pictures. Started 20 May 2019.

I don’t understand why i cant edit my playlist, like move the song  upp and down you know what i mean

Clarifying my initial post: May 2019 Spotify update has a Mac bug. Edit any playlist description and it will revert to the older, pre-update playlist description 

Hey @Shaanthosh and @mojogigi,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this!

@Shaanthosh - are you still having this issue? If so, could you let us know which Spotify version you're running on both devices? Also, could you try this on another iOS device and see if there are any changes?

@mojogigi - yours sounds like a slightly different issue. Do you mind heading here and re-posting your issue by clicking on the 'Start A Topic' button? Feel free to post a link to that thread as a reply to this thread so we know where to look.

Thanks 🙂

Hi, I have the same problem. Did you find a solution? Please answer

I believe it was an update delay. Although a revised Spotify playlist photo or description on my Mac would immediately revert to its previous photo or description, in time the updated one[s] would appear and not revert. As one wise sage once said to me, “Patience, Grasshopper"

Haha thanks for replying. But do you remember how long it took for the "edit" option re-appear?

Suggested posts