iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • VALKSPOP
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding Local Files To iPhone

I've been trying to add my local files to my iPhone however, none of the ways I've seen have worked. I have it in a playlist and I've downloaded it both on my phone and desktop but nothing appears on the playlist in my phone. For some reason my phone...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been trying to add my local files to my iPhone however, none of the ways I've seen have worked. I have it in a playlist and I've downloaded it both on my phone and desktop but nothing appears on...
  • JimJones96
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution IPHONE/IPAD Something Went Wrong

Hi,I've read aloooot of threads about this issue and some people have solved it (mostly Desktop or Android Users) and even though I have tried all of their suggestions I still cannot do a search on my spotify, it happens on my iphone app and on my ip...

• Hi, I've read aloooot of threads about this issue and some people have solved it (mostly Desktop or Android Users) and even though I have tried all of their suggestions I still cannot do a search on...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle Button

PlanFamily PremiumCountrySweden DeviceIphone 6SOperating SystemiOS 12.1.4 My Question or IssueWhere has the "Mix" button gone on the Spotify display when playing songs, instead there is a "Heart"can not mix songs - only loop on a play list any moore ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Premium Country Sweden   Device Iphone 6S Operating System iOS 12.1.4   My Question or Issue Where has the "Mix" button gone on the Spotify display when playing so...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error message

Hi, it’s been more than a week and I still with the same problem... I can’t dowload any music is says an error try again later I see that Spotify has changed the page and I believe they have restrictions with my country Venezuela now, I just download...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, it’s been more than a week and I still with the same problem... I can’t dowload any music is says an error try again later  I see that Spotify has changed the page and I believe they have r...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Login to Facebook but it never connects

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceiPhone 8+Operating SystemiOS 12.1.4 My Question or IssueI created an account using my email. I wanted to connect with friends, so via the Spotify app->Your Library->Profile->click Find Friends, I selected Connect to Facebo...

• Plan Premium Country USA  Device iPhone 8+ Operating System iOS 12.1.4  My Question or Issue I created an account using my email. I wanted to connect with friends, so via the Spoti...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song List Missing

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceiPhone 8, DesktopOperating SystemiOS 12.1.14, Windows 10 Enterprise My Question or IssueEver since Spotify updated to version 8.4.94, my song list is missing. It seems to have been replaced by "Favorite Songs." However, I had ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country USA Device iPhone 8, Desktop Operating System iOS 12.1.14, Windows 10 Enterprise  My Question or Issue Ever since Spotify updated to version 8.4.94, my song list is mi...
  • flexyourhead
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

Can no longer save music to library on iPhone XR. I can only save to playlists.

PlanPremiumCountry United StatesDeviceiphone xrOperating SystemiOS 12.1.4 My Question or Issue I can no longer save music to my library from my spotify app on the iPhone XR. I can only save the song to playlists. See attached photo for what happens w...

• Plan Premium Country  United States Device iphone xr Operating System iOS 12.1.4   My Question or Issue  I can no longer save music to my library from my spotify app on the i...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Genius does not work.

PlanPremiumCountry TurkeyDeviceiPhone 7 PlusOperating SystemiOS 12.1.4 My Question or Issue Genius behind the lyrics does not work. And i cant find genius in the settings. I tried reinstall, logout login.

• Plan Premium Country  Turkey Device iPhone 7 Plus Operating System iOS 12.1.4   My Question or Issue  Genius behind the lyrics does not work. And i cant find genius in the se...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Song playing that aren’t in the playlist

My Question or IssueI love the score from “Interstellar” by Hans Zimmer, so i search it up, click on the album and songs from his other movies as well as random ones are in there. Why is that? Spotify plays “suggested songs” (i assume, basically song...

• My Question or Issue I love the score from “Interstellar” by Hans Zimmer, so i search it up, click on the album and songs from his other movies as well as random ones are in there. Why is that? &nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

A lot of music still not available on Spotify India.

PlanFree/PremiumCountry India Device(iPhone Operating System(iOS 12.1.4) My Question or Issue Finally Spotify launches in India.. But still I can’t find a majority of my favourite music... why are they still not available and when will they be availa...

•   Plan Free/Premium Country India   Device (iPhone 😎 Operating System (iOS 12.1.4)   My Question or Issue   Finally Spotify launches in India.. But still I can’t fi...
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOs] Choose Download Folder

PlanPremiumCountryBR Device(iPhone SEOperating System(Latest iOS) The Download section in my Library went missing after the latest update.I'm constantly without internet access, so I used to use that function to filter what I could listen. This is an...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country BR  Device (iPhone SE Operating System (Latest iOS)   The Download section in my Library went missing after the latest update. I'm constantly without interne...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t listen to specific artist

I could listen to the artist Noname perfectly fine yesterday, but this morning it wouldn’t play any of her songs. I tried queueing the song, playing the song off her page, and pressing shuffle on a playlist with only Noname’s songs. Everytime I click...

• I could listen to the artist Noname perfectly fine yesterday, but this morning it wouldn’t play any of her songs. I tried queueing the song, playing the song off her page, and pressing shuffle on a p...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files play on desktop Spotify but not on phone app

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceiPhone XSOperating SystemLatest My Question or IssueI have 50 local files that I am syncing to my phone and 15 or 20 of them will play on Spotify desktop but not on my iPhone. When I click play on my phone it shows the pla...

• Casual Listener
  •     Plan Premium Country  USA Device iPhone XS Operating System Latest   My Question or Issue I have 50 local files that I am syncing to my phone and 15 or 20 of them ...
  • mikerich94
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Saved Songs

Hi all, I previously used to access my "saved songs" via my recently played section, however I cannot find my saved songs any longer. Even when I click on "your library" I still cannot find Saved Songs. This is on my pc and also on my iPhone. Please ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi all,   I previously used to access my "saved songs" via my recently played section, however I cannot find my saved songs any longer.  Even when I click on "your library" I sti...
  • Lucianks
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Can I listen to an album from beginning to end, not shuffled

I signed up with Spotify yesterday. I'm not doing well with the UI (on an iPhone). I finally figured out how to find whole albums, but it seems that the only way to play them is via a button labelled "shuffle play". Does Spotify support the ability t...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up with Spotify yesterday. I'm not doing well with the UI (on an iPhone).     I finally figured out how to find whole albums, but it seems that the only way to play them is via ...
  • Tomanak
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find repeat button on free version

Plan: Free Device: iPhone 6 I can't seem to find the repeat button, even in the sub-menu by pressing the 3 dots in the top right corner, so I was just wondering if only people who have the premium version can repeat songs or what.

• Plan: Free  Device: iPhone 6   I can't seem to find the repeat button, even in the sub-menu by pressing the 3 dots in the top right corner, so I was just wondering if only...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changes in interface

PlanFree/PremiumCountryMexico DeviceIphone X Operating SystemiOS 10, My Question or Issue With the latest update where you changed totally the interface, the usability has gotten incredibly down, you removed the categories: Songs, Artists, Albums; an...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free/Premium Country Mexico    Device Iphone X   Operating System iOS 10,   My Question or Issue   With the latest update where you changed totally ...
  • N1dge1
  • Casual Listener
  • 20 replies
  • 14 likes
  • Interface
    iOS
    iphone
  • 20 replies
  • 14 likes

Can’t Play only downloaded songs?

PremiumiOS10 Spotify ver 8.4.94 I used to be able to pick “saved songs” from my library, and this would play every song i chose to download from any playlist. Now I’m only able to choose to play “favorite songs” (which are different from the songs i ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Premium iOS10  Spotify ver 8.4.94   I used to be able to pick “saved songs” from my library, and this would play every song i chose to download from any playlist. Now I’m only a...
  • Moglum
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Offline Access
    Offline Content
    Offline songs
    saved songs
    saved songs gone
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Shuffle setting turns itself off!

PlanPremiumCountry NetherlandsDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 12.1.4Spotify app versionnewest 8.4.94.812 My Question or IssueOpen a playlist > tap green button Shuffle Play > then tap on a song > Shuffle is turned off again. Every time you manually...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 12.1.4 Spotify app version newest 8.4.94.812   My Question or Issue Open a playlist > tap green button Shuff...
  • TugayManav
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes