Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone 6S

Operating System

iOS 13.4.1

My Question or Issue

I'm unable to log in on my iPhone with Facebook. When the app loads and it goes to the log in screen, the options come up to log in with Facebook, log in with Apple, or log in with email. I push log in with Facebook, since that's how I created my account, and nothing happens. I've repeatedly pushed the button to log in with Facebook but the screen just stays the same. I can log in with Facebook on my MacBook but not on my iPhone.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Caleb21,

You're welcome! I'm happy to hear that you're able to log in and that everything is back on track. 

If you need help in the future, you can always start a new topic and the Community will be here to help.

Have a great day and stay safe!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @Caleb21, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Let's see what's going on.

Could you try a clean reinstall of the Spotify app? Also, the process of logging in using Facebook is easier if you have the Facebook app installed on the iPhone. 

If you're still having issues, please send me a screenshot or screen recording of what happens when you try logging in to Spotify with Facebook. Make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the Community.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Hey Billy-J, thanks for the reply.

I tried the clean reinstall and that didn’t work. I also have the Facebook app downloaded on my phone as well.

The good news is after waiting and trying again in the morning, the issue seemed to resolve itself. I was able to log in with Facebook on the Spotify app.

I’ve attached a screen recording of the issue I was having where I was pushing “Continue with Facebook” but nothing was happening. Maybe this will help if others are having a similar issue.

I tried the same exact thing this morning (Continue with Facebook) and it worked so everything seems to be resolved.

Thanks again for your help.
Marked as solution

Hey @Caleb21,

You're welcome! I'm happy to hear that you're able to log in and that everything is back on track. 

If you need help in the future, you can always start a new topic and the Community will be here to help.

Have a great day and stay safe!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Plan - Premium

Country - Canada

Device - iphone 7 plus

Operating System - 13.4.1

Hi,

i have a family premium plan and my daughter can no longer log into her account.  She does not have a facebook account, she has tried uninstalling the app as well as a clean reinstall.  she tried password reset but never receive's the email to do so?   Thanks

Suggested posts