Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't login to Spotify on iPhone

Solved!

Can't login to Spotify on iPhone

I mistakenly logged out of Spotify on my iPhone 5 and now I can't get back in again.  It gives me two options - to login by FB and to login by Spotify.  I try logging in by FB, but when I select the link in the SPotify login it doesn't go anywhere. SO I tried to login to Spotify from FB and I get the message "Couldn't open Link - the Link you tried t open appeared to be a Spotify link, but Spotify was uanble to open it.  So I tried to login using my Spotify ID, but it jsut says I'm connected by FB.  So I have no idea what to do next - I'm stuck. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@kmc2340 wrote:

I mistakenly logged out of Spotify on my iPhone 5 and now I can't get back in again.  It gives me two options - to login by FB and to login by Spotify.  I try logging in by FB, but when I select the link in the SPotify login it doesn't go anywhere. SO I tried to login to Spotify from FB and I get the message "Couldn't open Link - the Link you tried t open appeared to be a Spotify link, but Spotify was uanble to open it.  So I tried to login using my Spotify ID, but it jsut says I'm connected by FB.  So I have no idea what to do next - I'm stuck. 

I suggest you try and reinstall the app to begin with 🙂

View solution in original post

11 Replies
Marked as solution

@kmc2340 wrote:

I suggest you try and reinstall the app to begin with 🙂

Thank you. That worked.

@kmc2340 wrote:
Thank you. That worked.

No worries 🙂

Liam

I can't log into my premium account and I don't think I have a spotify account Seperate from my Facebook account. Please help if you can

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

Have you tried the steps outlined in this post?

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I used to sign into spotify with facebook but just recently signed up for premium using my email address. It is working on my computer and I can sign in but I cannot sign in with the app on my Ipod 5. it just keeps saying the password is incorrect. what can i do?

Hey @danielabrajan 🙂 

Are you trying to log in using your Spotify username or via Facebook? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

i did reload the app.  still not recognizing my credentials.  useless forum

It hasn't worked for me. Logs in on my android phone but won't log in on my ipod touch. Amy ideas. It's frustrating. Thanks mark

Hi Im facing this same probelm and been trying to email spotify since last week and everytime they send me the link to check community board and all. I have already tried yo reinstall app more than 10 times and its still not working. 

When I try to login on my app through FB or even if i put my email id then it says its not associated with spotfy "mean this account is not valid' so if this is not associated with spotify then how come when I try to sign up again and i use these same details the it says this email id is already registered. if u know what Im trying to say.

I have been a premium user and now this spotify is playing up, I tried to log in on my computer through facebook and then it gets logged in but when i try on app its not. 

Next problem when I logged in on computer i tried to click on my account link so i can cancel my membership and then it doesnt load and new tab open with the error of "reload" "this page have too many loop redirects"

To SPOTIFY-I had enough now. Either solve this problem or cancel my membership and send me the confirmation that i wont get charged again next month.

I'm not happy with your service.

12650201_1100718956628504_1214018575_n.jpg
12660438_1100718979961835_699808246_n.jpg
12675201_1100719513295115_856808415_o.jpg

Having the same problem myself, reinstalling does not work

Suggested posts