Free

Country

United Kingdom 

Device

iPhone 6

Operating System

(iOS 11

My Question or Issue

spotify won’t let me open my playlists, every time i click on them it comes up with an error

0B51F53B-14A8-4D33-A921-C6714CD017CC.png
39 Replies

Same issue, yesterday i can open anything. Now suddenly it says i cant open this link on this device.

i’m using iphone 8+

Im having the same issue on my iPhone 8

Mine started doing the same thing 20 minutes ago. Deleted the app and nothing changed 

Same problem here

Same, I’m playing on an 8+ and it does not work.

Same. Im on iphoneX. everything updated, but still gives me that error. I’m on the free plan, I wonder if payed users experience this issue. 🤔

This is happening to me too!! Worked just fine earlier today, now that message keeps popping up when I click on my playlists. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve deleted the app and redownloaded it, only to have the same problem. I even made a new account, and it still gave me this problem! Really need advice, because Spotify is all I use to listen to my music. 

I have the same problem! I have a free account but this morning it was fine!

Same here, I have no idea how to fix it though 😞

SAME HERE it is getting super annoying!! i was just about to start lip syncing for my life and win my imaginary competition... guess not 😞

I’m having the same issue, it’s most likely something is wrong with Spotify

Im having the same problems on iPhone 8+

I’m listening to Linkin Park and it will allow me to open their albums and play music there and then the This Is Linkin Park thong won’t play and neither will my playlists and it annoying!!!

SAMEEE IT WAS FINE THIS MORNING BUT WHEN I TRIED TO USE IT IT JUST KEPT SAYING THAT!!! IM ON IPHONE 7 BTW

cant open my own playlist

i am having the same problem. how am i supposed to fix this?

The playlists and Daily Mixes work fun on my laptop Spotify app. Any android users having the same issue or is it just iPhone users?

Same! IPhone 6s

Probably an issue Spotify is trying to solve at the moment since ya’ll posted in about the same time

Suggested posts