Can't play podcasts

Highlighted

Can't play podcasts

Hi! Whenever I click on a podcast to be reproduced on my iPhone I get a message saying that Spotify can't open this type of link on this device any ideas??
19 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Can't play podcasts

Roadie

Hey @Anairis

Thanks for reaching out to the Spotify Community. We'd like to help. 

Can you let us know what OS and Spotify version you're rocking? It would be also a great help if you could send us a screenshot of the error message you're getting. We'll take a look and see what we can suggest. 

Let us know if you have any questions. We'll be here for you. 

Sophia, 

Highlighted

I've got the same issue.
Error says that Spotify can't open the link on this type of device. See attachment.

Spotify version is 4.6.0.1466

Thanks
J
IMG_2932.PNG
Highlighted

I have the same issue! I have a Premium account and do not get podcasts.
IMG_0654.PNG
Highlighted

I am also struggling with the same problem! Is there any way to help this?

My Spotify is version 8.2.0  and I have Premium. I use an iPod 5th generation. 

Thanks

spotify.jpg
Highlighted

I have this issue as well, iOS 10.3.1 I could listen to them before but I had to get my phone replaced as my hardware was faulty and with the new phone (exactly the same model) I get the error message. Was there a solution for this ? Thanks !
IMG_0837.PNG
Highlighted

iOS 10.2.1 (iPod touch). Premium spotify account. Can't access the podcast either.
IMG_7367.PNG
Highlighted

Hi. Is there a fix for this? I'm having same problem where I'm unable to play podcasts from Spotify on iPad Pro. See attached screen shot. Thanks. 

IMG_0688.PNG
Highlighted

I can't do this either.  What is the fix?  My Andriod phone is fine but isn't supported on my iPad.

Highlighted

Same problem on my iPad Air 2. Spotify version 8.4.16.483. Works fine on my Android device.

IMG_0930.PNG
SUGGESTED POSTS